UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

Sundoom

Sorceror
Re: About Mario-demise

Chamilli0nAir3;399742 said:
wtf is that face for?

He made that face because he can no longer tell mario his fantasies and how he turned into the type who takes it in the ass. Probably even wears those shoes Mrs. Garrison from Southpark said in the hetero episode

Sundoom;400054 said:
He made that face because he can no longer tell mario his fantasies and how he turned into the type who takes it in the ass. Probably even wears those shoes Mrs. Garrison from Southpark said in the hetero episode

"Just between us girls, nothing gets me wetter than a black man singing"
-Mrs. Garrison

Sundoom

Sorceror

lmao, couldn't help but crack up on that one. actually i was just watching that episode.

Blacula

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;390662 said:
What I can tell you about Mae'Var:
-He is European or somethin' weird.
-Actually believes he is a top PvPer on the shard (which is Just not true.)
-Claims you are a hacker if you can Mini Heal through his lame ass Yumi shots with ease (I'm serious Mae'Var, you just aren't that good)
-He is a gimp
-Will never PvP on a character that does not have Hiding + Stealth embedded into the template
-I have an RPV of him duelling Kaz and getting faceplanted within 8 seconds
-You should never let his "Engrish" discourage you; just keep on fighting him and you'll find more and more ways to survive with ease (one of them might require you pre-casting a Greater heal...yes it can get that bad)
-I hate him and if he knew who I am he would hate me

He's a whiny, raging coward who will run away screaming if you:
1.) Parry 2 of his arrows/his hit-spell doesn't go off, and he only damages 1/2 of your health.

2.) You disarm him.

3.) You blood oath him.

4.) You poison him.

5.) You call him a Russian.

6.) You paralyze him, and he (miraculously) survives your combo.

7.) Last but not least, you dismount him (which makes his double-shot spam impossible for you have to be mounted to execute it.)

I hope his computer explodes, and he stabs himself with the still-smoldering fragments.

-Blacula

Blacula;407266 said:
He's a whiny, raging coward who will run away screaming if you:
1.) Parry 2 of his arrows/his hit-spell doesn't go off, and he only damages 1/2 of your health.

2.) You disarm him.

3.) You blood oath him.

4.) You poison him.

5.) You call him a Russian.

6.) You paralyze him, and he (miraculously) survives your combo.

7.) Last but not least, you dismount him (which makes his double-shot spam impossible for you have to be mounted to execute it.)

I hope his computer explodes, and he stabs himself with the still-smoldering fragments.

-Blacula

lol'd

p01n7e

Sorceror

You must've died a LOT of times to him if you have the urge to repeat yourselves over and over again, so many times in so many different threads. He's not a PvP, he's a PK. He does what he does and dose it great. Live with it.

p.s. feeding your egos with facts like "Kaz beeating him under 8s" or that he would lose in a duel is merely pathetic. First of all Kaz could drop about 99.9% of the shard, 10s flat. Second, i have yet to see a dexxer other than a paladin survive to a mage in a duel - in a no disarm, no nox tourney Wrestle mages still dominated most and lost occasionally to weapon mages with mortal blow. Grop up already. For people saying 3k isn't much of a loss & promoting PvP via various crappy ideas, you sure do whine a lot.

p01n7e;407287 said:
You must've died a LOT of times to him if you have the urge to repeat yourselves over and over again, so many times in so many different threads. He's not a PvP, he's a PK. He does what he does and dose it great. Live with it.

p.s. feeding your egos with facts like "Kaz beeating him under 8s" or that he would lose in a duel is merely pathetic. First of all Kaz could drop about 99.9% of the shard, 10s flat. Second, i have yet to see a dexxer other than a paladin survive to a mage in a duel - in a no disarm, no nox tourney Wrestle mages still dominated most and lost occasionally to weapon mages with mortal blow. Grop up already. For people saying 3k isn't much of a loss & promoting PvP via various crappy ideas, you sure do whine a lot.

Are you following me around and flaming me? Pretty pathetic considering you're not only bad at in game PvP but forum board PvP as well.

I guess the only way to get better is to keep trying right? I need to "grop up" as you so carefully put it.

p01n7e;407287 said:

lol.. get kaz's dick off your chin then come post here.

you dont know shit - kaz couldnt drop me, or prozac in a 1v1 period.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Refer to my post about american mage players.

Seriously, do you believe a SINGLE word you're saying on these forums? I know slaps over TCP/IP from half way around the planet hurt but learn to live with the pain.. Also, i know you have to take 5 classes in basic statistics just to UNDERSTAND what "%" means, but anything under 100% means NOT everything/everybody.

On a side note, playing with your pathetic minds has been pretty damn fun. Get off the e-peen train, gotta make room for myself.

Mister Dank;407495 said:
Take some pics of you throwing a milk bag at somebody.

I'd enjoy that.

How about a story about how one of them popped when my roommate was putting it in the fridge the other day, and when I awoke to make myself a delicious bowl of honey nut cherios, it was all over the fridge.