UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: About Mario-demise

If Blacula was to reply to your message eby i'm sure he'd say something like,

No it wasn't a chiv bot, it was more like 2 pks, 3 blues, and your chiv bot, plus i was dismounted. Rage more plox, and the only that is going to need a break is your esophagus blah blah blah.

The kid is retarded it's obvious, that's why inbreeding is frowned upon.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

luigi-demise;415028 said:
If Blacula was to reply to your message eby i'm sure he'd say something like,

No it wasn't a chiv bot, it was more like 2 pks, 3 blues, and your chiv bot, plus i was dismounted. Rage more plox, and the only that is going to need a break is your esophagus blah blah blah.

The kid is retarded it's obvious, that's why inbreeding is frowned upon.

The only thing that is inbred is you, rage more plx, it was more like all of zen. and he was out of mana and his mouse was out of batteries and his mini heal hotkey was broken.
GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT SRSLY.

We all know how awesome someone who's main character is a stealther is.

Did I say plx enough yet?

Mister Dank

Knight

So when you show up at the Canadian middle school lunch line, do they have little chocolate milk bags for sale?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Mister Dank;415055 said:
So when you show up at the Canadian middle school lunch line, do they have little chocolate milk bags for sale?

Cartons my good sir, individual cartons then bags come in for the bigger quantities.

Mister Dank

Knight

Steven_Greer;415056 said:
Cartons my good sir, individual cartons then bags come in for the bigger quantities.

What if I want an extremely large amount of milk? Do they have industrial-size milk bags?

Blacula

Knight

Are you pathetic losers still crying??? Logic would dictate that your mom would've unplugged your computer after this long.......

Drugy Garf

Wanderer

I dont know about you, but I dont cry when someone kills me.

you talk alot of shit for someone who really sucks at this game too.

kthnx.

hickman48

Knight

Mario-Demise;425276 said:
lol. what about mario demise? Hmm?
he dose not know how to use execute last target execute self

just place lighting macro nox para flamesrike and ma

Lot's of running off screen to precast curse, followed by running off screen to come back on with either an explode or a flamestrike.