UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: About Mario-demise

ParagonDancer;407550 said:
How about a story about how one of them popped when my roommate was putting it in the fridge the other day, and when I awoke to make myself a delicious bowl of honey nut cherios, it was all over the fridge.

Ok now my turn for a funny story.

One time I went to the fridge to get myself some milk but the jug had popped and the milk was.... oh wait :<

p01n7e;407356 said:
Refer to my post about american mage players.

Seriously, do you believe a SINGLE word you're saying on these forums? I know slaps over TCP/IP from half way around the planet hurt but learn to live with the pain.. Also, i know you have to take 5 classes in basic statistics just to UNDERSTAND what "%" means, but anything under 100% means NOT everything/everybody.

Yes, I demand justice after the verbal abuse you laid on me.

I'm serious, you're awful.

Mister Dank

Knight

both of you get in a vent, put your addresses in your comments, irl duel, and someone smash the others hands so they cant type anymore

thx

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Mister Dank;407866 said:
both of you get in a vent, put your addresses in your comments, irl duel, and someone smash the others hands so they cant type anymore

thx

We'll get both participants full plate suits and longswords. It'll make for an interesting afternoon.

Blacula

Knight

Mister Dank;407480 said:
these posts blow

you have failed to entertain me

(blacula excluded)

Mister Dank;407495 said:
Take some pics of you throwing a milk bag at somebody.

I'd enjoy that.

Someone just earned themselves a Christmas present!!!! :eek:

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

Mister Dank;407866 said:

thx

Post of the month prize goes for MD.

Blacula;408338 said:
BELEZA!

Although, with this post you made me laugh and cry because Brazil (my future home) has milk bags too :(

Hahaha, chill, there's also Tetra Pak and bottles. ;)

Btw where are you coming from? Hope you enjoy your future home!

Blacula

Knight

DROGADICTO;408609 said:
Post of the month prize goes for MD.

Hahaha, chill, there's also Tetra Pak and bottles. ;)

Btw where are you coming from? Hope you enjoy your future home!

Thanks sir, the USA although it'll be like 2 years before I can afford to move :)

Mister Dank

Knight

what the fuck happened to dynamite, did he die while moving his shit? or maybe he stopped by a pizza parlor and just never left :,<

jrhather

Wanderer

p01n7e;407287 said:
He's not a PvP, he's a PK.
99.999% of every damn shard can't tell the fucking difference. I'm sick of being called a coward when I run from a gank, sick of losers asking to duel then trying to stipulate all sorts of dumbass rules. I like to PK, not PvP. Fuck rules and honor and all that shit. I will ambush you and use ANY cheap tactic to get what I want: your 3k and anything I can scavenge from your corpse. Get over it.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Blacula;412749 said:
In the words of Blacula, 'die in a fire.'

*you asked for it*

In the words of blacula playing a stealth fencer that stands no chance to anyones template but still talks ridiculous amounts of crap

OMG U GOT OWNED, res kill, res kill, res kill, res kill, res kill, res dismount res kill