UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About Mario-demise

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: About Mario-demise

jrhather;413010 said:
99.999% of every damn shard can't tell the fucking difference. I'm sick of being called a coward when I run from a gank, sick of losers asking to duel then trying to stipulate all sorts of dumbass rules. I like to PK, not PvP. Fuck rules and honor and all that shit. I will ambush you and use ANY cheap tactic to get what I want: your 3k and anything I can scavenge from your corpse. Get over it.

What characters do you visit fel with?

Blacula

Knight

Davey_Havok;413078 said:
In the words of blacula playing a stealth fencer that stands no chance to anyones template but still talks ridiculous amounts of crap

OMG U GOT OWNED, res kill, res kill, res kill, res kill, res kill, res dismount res kill

You are the player-version of a mongbat, everyone on the server can kill you unless they're asleep.

You may begin raging...... now!

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Blacula;413430 said:
You are the player-version of a mongbat, everyone on the server can kill you unless they're asleep.

if he is a mongbat then you are just a pixel.

Blacula

Knight

luigi-demise;413445 said:
if he is a mongbat then you are just a pixel.

How long did it take your prepubescent ass to come up with that?

Fail more at life, oh wait you can't :[

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Blacula;413430 said:

I'm not even going to rage about it because you had to edit that and you still failed to insult me.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Blacula;413481 said:
How long did it take your prepubescent ass to come up with that?

Wow nice insult, let me guess after that i'm going to be called a virgin nerd that's 500 pounds and has a severe case of facial acne.

Blacula;413481 said:

luigi-demise;414349 said:
Wow nice insult, let me guess after that i'm going to be called a virgin nerd that's 500 pounds and has a severe case of facial acne.

That was almost funny..

a-e-i-Own-you;414418 said:
You're almost a good PvPer

Not..
lol @ you little kid. you're not very good either. in fact last time i saw you on the field you ran like a little bitch and still died. nice try fag.

PwNoGrApHy;414447 said:
lol @ you little kid. you're not very good either. in fact last time i saw you on the field you ran like a little bitch and still died. nice try fag.

Wasn't there 5 of you, with me laughing at you as you spammed your pathetic little Magic arrow -> Weaken combo?

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;414464 said:
Wasn't there 5 of you, with me laughing at you as you spammed your pathetic little Magic arrow -> Weaken combo?

No dude the 5 of them was just me. Whenever I show up on your screen your computer freaks out and depicts 5 different versions of Akasha chasing your ass.

And those weren`t MA`s and Weakens, they were meteor swarms and chain lightnings in disguise.

Nigga I`m a boss. :cool:

Blacula

Knight

ParagonDancer;414920 said:
You must be about ready to cry after losing a complete 1 vs 1 to my chiv bot today.

You spammed furies, learn to count sir. But that was fun, and the only one crying in this situation is your esophagus from you shoving so much grease down it.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Blacula;414933 said:
You spammed furies, learn to count sir. But that was fun, and the only one crying in this situation is your esophagus from you shoving so much grease down it.

Lol, if blacula wrote a book on how to insult people it would contain only these sentences.

Say fail at life every other sentence.
Act like you are more mature and older than everyone, so you don't show the fact that you get beat up irl by girls.
Say plx every other worth.
If you know you are wrong, still shit talk, you gotta act tough in a mmorpg.
Use the word sir uncontrollably.
Accuse the opposite party of the same thing that they are accusing you of.
Use popular insults like, you are a virgin, You suck at life, you are fat, you have acne, and you got owned.
If you can't come up with anything else to say, then just say rage more and add plx at the end.