UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

AFK resource gathering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Stick

Wanderer
at this point I think its progressed to a possible death sentence :D oooohh we should have public executions! banned accounts get killed!

I really need coffee brb

Bama

Bug Huntress
2. resources gathered can be deleted (kits)
Anyone who AFK gathers resources and/or rewards only uses their house or bank to store that day's take
If we I mean they are not caught we I mean they take their items and store them in a house they have access to
So if we I mean they do get jailed we I mean they lose very little

i will start doing this
This is fun as well

Silent_12-18_07.23.jpg Silent_12-18_07.23-1.jpg Silent_12-18_07.23-2.jpg Silent_12-18_07.23-3.jpg Silent_12-18_07.24.jpg Silent_12-18_07.24-1.jpg Silent_12-18_07.31.jpg Silent_12-18_07.32.jpg Silent_12-18_07.32-1.jpg

Akka

Sorceror
what if i make a char named HW Police, make a script so he drops stools in random spots there in rails... thats not illegal right ?

Stuart lil

Sorceror
No dont think so... you are more then welcome..

Why not just make it a social occassion ?

The casual kill/block all the AFKER's saturdays ?

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Oh sure still i kind of like the idea.
And a nice way to post screenshots of unresponsive bots for staff to look over :)

Akka

Sorceror
Im being reported by some Chimpinga chimpanzee guy for blocking his UNATTENDED GATHERERS.

Arrested.jpg

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Or even better.

Make a box with 100 candlebra in it.

Drop it in the way.

Break the Box.

As they try to move the Candlebra away to resume to their duties, they will create a wall of impassable mess that no one will want to clean!

Now that's pretty evil.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for general hatred directed your way if you decide to go forward with this dreadful procedure!

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Or even better.

Make a box with 100 candlebra in it.

Drop it in the way.

Break the Box.

As they try to move the Candlebra away to resume to their duties, they will create a wall of impassable mess that no one will want to clean!

Now that's pretty evil.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for general hatred directed your way if you decide to go forward with this dreadful procedure!

That's genious... xD

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Yes there are a lot of people unattended, but if they are attended then blocking them is probably considered griefing? That's why someone is reporting, I guess.
That is the unfortunate problem about this situation.

If only everyone was AFK, problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.