UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmydude

Wanderer
Re: Ahu get banned from heartbreakers XD

Testament;1827728 said:
I know me too, book is good too. I just posted that because this thread seems to match that movie/book's title.

All I'm waiting on now is for Ahuàëynjgqxs to claim he is best friends with Falcore.

lmfao

anyone remembver wut this thread is about???? should jus be renamed to "wtf is wrong with Ahuàëynjgqxs"

a lawyer

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1827729 said:
I know a few bipolar people, and it's a cup of milk compared to Ahu's situation. He's way way way above that.

The paranoid delusions are the kicker here.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
wtf is wrong with Ahuàëynjgqxs

jimmydude;1827731 said:
lmfao

anyone remembver wut this thread is about???? should jus be renamed to "wtf is wrong with Ahuàëynjgqxs"

I agree.

MadeInQuebec

a lawyer;1827735 said:
Also, if I may... i'd like to nominate this for thread of the year

If it keeps this pace until december, you bet it is.

a lawyer

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;1827737 said:
If it keeps this pace until december, you bet it is.

As long as Ahu continues responding I think we will have a solid performer.

MadeInQuebec

wtf is wrong with Ahuàëynjgqxs

Testament;1827746 said:

I'm bookmarking that thread, I'm sure it will become interesting.

err nevermind, it was posted in 2005

hahaha I go make the dishes, and when I come back you guys have posted two pages, having fun yet ? :D

It's funny you remind me of this movie, because I didn't remember the part about the wisp, and many other stuff. You're right it does seem fitting :)

MIQ ... *rofl* you are pathetic, I'm so laughing at the situation. Not only you are too lazy to say what you really think about me, but we catch you copy and pasting a whole article I obviously scrolled by without any consideration while you could have simply linked to it.

When you made the prison break event and I seen the care you had put into that I tought ; oh maybe he's not such a wimp after all, he did something else than just being the blue sitter watching EQ/MS kill everyone is some lame fashion and claming he's having fun then logging on his heartbreaker character and laughing at everyone in the guild saing : "oh I'm not the same person in MS than in heartbreakers, what you want me to dooo, their guildmaster dosen't listen to me". EXCUSES !

I tought maybe you have a bit of imagination after all ; WRONG ! You have nothing to add, you have no creativity, you are an uninteresting and dull adult. I'm glad not to be your friend !

I can well imagine some situations : "Daddy why is the sky blue" "oh err... god made it this... umm no, wait , it's because the refractions of some gaz errr no, wait it's the astraunaut smurfs who died while attempting to reach the sun no errr... it's just blue"

You are a coward !

hahahaha

Unethical lawyer AND wannabe psychologist ? :p

Oh and testament, my mount in uo is a swamp dragon that I brought on a very synchonistic night and called HairyLuckyDragon :) But it's a she. I've had her for a while now and the only ones who were dumb enough to kill her were the heartbreakers !

Do you know how much badluck it is to kill a hairyluckydragon ? hehehe

Formater

Knight

Every time I return and catch up I laugh so hard I cry. ;p
God some of you are funny as hell. Anyway, he is not bipolar in my opinion I know plenty of those but there is some OCD here and a lot of built up anger and rage.

Some possible reasons I can think of for this thread and his actions may include but are not limited to being molested as a child, unloving or uncaring parents, lack of a role model, sexual tension, homosexuality, his parents dropped him on his head or beat him, he was picked on in school, and wow the list could go on forever.

I doubt he ever has a good day or ever has. Really needs to release some of that built up rage.

It's always a DEEP pleasure to see you all judging yourselves through me. You have no idea how much you are giving to me in so doing.

You have anything to offer exept silly testosterone bashing to release that built up rage you perceive in me ?

I'm always open minded you know...

Btw I'm glad I can make some people laugh and think, that was the purpose of this thread in the first place, I have no trouble laughing at myself it's my favorite hobby :)

Formater

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827769 said:
Unethical lawyer AND wannabe psychologist ? :p

Oh and testament, my mount in uo is a swamp dragon that I brought on a very synchonistic night and called HairyLuckyDragon :) But it's a she. I've had her for a while now and the only ones who were dumb enough to kill her were the heartbreakers !

Do you know how much badluck it is to kill a hairyluckydragon ? hehehe

Your honor I would like to present exhibit A.

MadeInQuebec

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1827767 said:
hahaha I go make the dishes, and when I come back you guys have posted two pages, having fun yet ? :D

It's funny you remind me of this movie, because I didn't remember the part about the wisp, and many other stuff. You're right it does seem fitting :)

MIQ ... *rofl* you are pathetic, I'm so laughing at the situation. Not only you are too lazy to say what you really think about me, but we catch you copy and pasting a whole article I obviously scrolled by without any consideration while you could have simply linked to it.

When you made the prison break event and I seen the care you had put into that I tought ; oh maybe he's not such a wimp after all, he did something else than just being the blue sitter watching EQ/MS kill everyone is some lame fashion and claming he's having fun then logging on his heartbreaker character and laughing at everyone in the guild saing : "oh I'm not the same person in MS than in heartbreakers, what you want me to dooo, their guildmaster dosen't listen to me". EXCUSES !

I tought maybe you have a bit of imagination after all ; WRONG ! You have nothing to add, you have no creativity, you are an uninteresting and dull adult. I'm glad not to be your friend !

I can well imagine some situations : "Daddy why is the sky blue" "oh err... god made it this... umm no, wait , it's because the refractions of some gaz errr no, wait it's the astraunaut smurfs who died while attempting to reach the sun no errr... it's just blue"

You are a coward !

hahahaha

Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.