UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An IDOC guide : To make nice Money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapLoD

Sorceror
Re: An IDOC guide : To make nice Money!

lol. what is funny is M A R I S is warning everyone about pk's when he himself is one.

comq

Wanderer

just a few suggestions to improve this guide:

include where to buy the house placement tools in brit(what shop specifically?)

include an idoc time chart, i.e. how does it take to go from fairly warn to greatly worn to idoc to actually falling

sheeplicker

Wanderer

Great guide! +1

But you gave the advice to...
"Find yourself a nice, small plot, preferably no loot, that way people aren't that tempted to camp it / watch it.."

clearly you didnt take into account the fact that no matter how small/barren/far-removed and no matter how fucking worthless the IDOC is, there will always be some house hoarder to place and some of his red but-buddies to roll over you untill you are forced to give it up.

But hey, I finally got to place after one fell. It took a while but it was thanks to this guide.

LeeKuanYew

Wanderer

does anyone know if the timer for IDOC is still 16.8hrs? Cos i was camping one IDOC and when i came back at around 15+hrs it has fallen...

xRENEGADEx

Wanderer

I made my first 490k off of an idoc just like 2 days ago. That's how I got started again. Bought a house, 5k regs, made a fisher.. Yeah. Life's good.

I don't think I'll be a full time IDOC'er but it was some pretty damn good luck if you ask me to start the shard the SAME DAY an Idoc falls.

Woo!

addps4cat

Sorceror

The only skills you need on an IDOCer is a house placement tool and fast mouse. I've placed a bunch of houses during all out wars and beaten people with just some new char. w/ no skills and house placement tool.

LaffenM

Wanderer

Thanks for the guide ... just need to find the time to go doorknocking (or rather sign knocking) to mark me some places that're gonna fall!!

starwolfe

Wanderer

Nice guide man, props.
campng an IDOC at the moment, with the help of your guide ofcourse :p

Just one thing, say the IDOC has chest inside, when it collapses i just place over them and they are then in my house? :S or woul di have to loot it dry beforehand, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.