UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An Update On The Cove Savages

Sarth

Wanderer
An Update On The Cove Savages

I would just like to tell everyone that The Cove Savages are just about on 24/7 and we have no plans of quiting or going unactive. The only plans we have are to get bigger and better. If you are trying to find us go to Cove and not just the town look around our fort we shouldnt be to hard to find.

St George

Wanderer
Re: An Update On The Cove Savages

It is great to hear that, the Celestial Guard is being re-activated and will be visiting you soon!

selo

Wanderer

RcB will be there as always :) I've been pretty damn busy lately so when I log on I don't have time to fight you guys, but don't worry that will be changed soon. Looking forward to resuming hostilities :)

Gogarth

Wanderer

Meh, I havn't found an RP guild to join yet but....are you guys actually IN cove cause I was there not long ago and seen no one.....

Gogarth said:
Meh, I havn't found an RP guild to join yet but....are you guys actually IN cove cause I was there not long ago and seen no one.....

Same...Infact I see no Rp's ANYWHERe ?!

I went their earlier , Orcs Seem to be allied with them, They whooped us ... Wonder if any of them took screens of us getting KerPwnt

The only time orcs and savages work together is during an event or when there is a threat to both races. It's kinda like when reds and blues work together to kill RPers...

Sammich

Wanderer

we killed the savages, and GM engage came in and gated them all out in a grey moongate, leet. :/

Savages alone are no problem, When you have about 20 orcs and 20 savages chasing you then like 3-4 of each Circle you and hit your for para/Conc blow at the same time its pretty tough :/

St George

Wanderer

TheBlackMan said:
we killed the savages, and GM engage came in and gated them all out in a grey moongate, leet. :/

If you want "leet" stuff please make us a favor and stay away from roleplay areas.

Jackaby said:
Savages alone are no problem, When you have about 20 orcs and 20 savages chasing you then like 3-4 of each Circle you and hit your for para/Conc blow at the same time its pretty tough :/

*recalling events of yesterday*
No offense, but it was like 3 orcs, 5 savages, and some NPC savages around. After a while the orcs left, and a couple savages logged out...and you weren't alone.

This is an RP forum, if you haven't notice; not a PVP forum.

XIQJX

Wanderer

St George said:
If you want "leet" stuff please make us a favor and stay away from roleplay areas.

How do you make a favor? Is it craftable? I don't see it on the tinkering menu :<

Middle Man

Sorceror

I personally always liked going on raids with savages although as of late we have had alot of orcs online and havent really needed to pay them a house call to go out on raids. I mean honestly you dont ever need more than 10 people to raid brit gy. hehe

selo

Wanderer

Humans > orcs and savages. tehehehehe.
I haven't come and fought you guys for ages. IRL sucks :'(

Sammich

Wanderer

St George said:

I came to the savage fort to kill npcs for tribal berries, i never meant to start a big savage war, but every time i head over that way i just always seem to notice you guys trying to block me, so i chug a refresh head to town and gate three guildies in, and we clean up the whole bunch via bladespirits and explode eb. The only suitable time to use bladespirits in PvP is against the savages. I was going to actually try to make peace with you all one day, but i was attacked on approach, and about staying away from roleplaying areas, you must remember your roleplaying area is also an area for me to collect items like tribal berries.

Anyway, I found the Orcs a much tougher bunch, even though they dont dress like orcs, or most of them dont. They stack hella guys on the gate so you get stuck trying to go in/out. And they have a strategy, place some blues in the fort so bladespirits get you counts.

Yella

Sorceror

I'll be looking for the savages this evening... you guys sound like fun (just hope my name is ok for the guild <Grisbone>)

Engage

Wanderer

TheBlackMan said:

By gated them out I think you mean took them to the RP event I had prepared for them :)