UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An Update On The Cove Savages

Re: An Update On The Cove Savages

a giant douche said:
lol , me and my good friend , The Dirty Jacker, whiped you guys out 2v15 a few weeks ago....

1. I've never seen more than 15 Savages on at a time...unless you're counting NPCs.

2. This is an RP Fourm not PVP...so please post your PVP comments in the PVP Forum, or The Landfill, which ever one suits best.

Sammich

Wanderer

Nale said:
1. I've never seen more than 15 Savages on at a time...unless you're counting NPCs.

2. This is an RP Fourm not PVP...so please post your PVP comments in the PVP Forum, or The Landfill, which ever one suits best.

The savages are PvP'ers, so I dont wanna hear that bullshit, there actually pks. And that house they have in the middle is bullshit, its like a safe bank. They run in there and hide 24/7

XIQJX

Wanderer

TheBlackMan said:
The savages are PvP'ers, so I dont wanna hear that bullshit, there actually pks. And that house they have in the middle is bullshit, its like a safe bank. They run in there and hide 24/7

They have their own bank also a screen away from that house.

Sammich

Wanderer

Nale said:
Other guilds have this stuff too...I don't see anyone complaining about them.

Its not that im jealous they have a bank, or a place to store stuff in there base, but I think its BS they can just run in and ban every time they feel the need. I dont run up on to many savages in the savage swamp that can run in a house and ban me, or much less speak english.

nappaca

Sorceror

why are you crying about what they have, just have fun and play the game

Braedinn

Wanderer

Jackaby said:
I went their earlier , Orcs Seem to be allied with them, They whooped us ... Wonder if any of them took screens of us getting KerPwnt

Lol i always go and kill em :) never died yet and still dont wana ^_^

Braedinn

Wanderer

TheBlackMan said:

Ya the savages are frieking ripped =/ gms treat em like they NEED it. the savages run out fight omast die run in there little rigged hut and then ban the person and then when they kill em or w/e there all talking crap on [g

Braedinn

Wanderer

nappaca said:
why are you crying about what they have, just have fun and play the game

Because this crap the GMs give the savages ruins the frieking game how'd you like that? and peps were complaing cus they said you did all this crap and its stupid. so ya crying? its just a game rember?

Middle Man

Sorceror

Crazy_Monkey said:
Because this crap the GMs give the savages ruins the frieking game how'd you like that? and peps were complaing cus they said you did all this crap and its stupid.

[e cry

I think someone is mad cause they have penis envy.

ruined the game. lol. well if that ruined it please feel free to delete your characters and never agian log onto uo. There is no point. uo is ruined. The savaged win uo. gg.

Braedinn

Wanderer

Kurg'Grat said:
[e cry

I think someone is mad cause they have penis envy.

ruined the game. lol. well if that ruined it please feel free to delete your characters and never agian log onto uo. There is no point. uo is ruined. The savaged win uo. gg.

Ya =/ sad truth

nappaca

Sorceror

man just don't play this shard if you think savages are getting lot of things from gms it. just a game

Jismo

Wanderer

Crazy_Monkey said:
Because this crap the GMs give the savages ruins the frieking game how'd you like that? and peps were complaing cus they said you did all this crap and its stupid. so ya crying? its just a game rember?

i believe the internet term for this is rage.