UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another Hz Spy Revealed!

SgtSlaughter

Wanderer
@MB take it how you want but I dont like you, nor Darkwarlock so here ya guys go.

MB

Knight
Not that anybody who has been here for a while expected any different, but it's clear your apology was insincere. You're right back spewing vitriol and threatening people. You would have thought doing actionable criminal actions recently where law enforcement got involved would have scared you straight for a while but here you were in this thread using that as a benchmark for your threats. I don't know how you don't see a difference between how you act and a fake account like Abdul that hurts no one and most would find comical in hindsight.

Your actions seem to revolve heavily around being remembered here. You have this endless cycle of trying to make big events out of you quitting and returning in hopes people remember you because you gave them free junk. Then any good will you built up you go and destroy. It's gotten to the point where about the only ally you have is Alvin and that is probably because he hopes of getting pixels in your bi-annual quitting handouts. Your current item handout being an open house was designed to be looted right away so you can act all insulted and champion yourself as the good guy. I personally don't see why staff keeps letting you return after your long history of supposedly bannable offenses.

SgtSlaughter

Wanderer
Not that anybody who has been here for a while expected any different, but it's clear your apology was insincere. You're right back spewing vitriol and threatening people. You would have thought doing actionable criminal actions recently where law enforcement got involved would have scared you straight for a while but here you were in this thread using that as a benchmark for your threats. I don't know how you don't see a difference between how you act and a fake account like Abdul that hurts no one and most would find comical in hindsight.

Your actions seem to revolve heavily around being remembered here. You have this endless cycle of trying to make big events out of you quitting and returning in hopes people remember you because you gave them free junk. Then any good will you built up you go and destroy. It's gotten to the point where about the only ally you have is Alvin and that is probably because he hopes of getting pixels in your bi-annual quitting handouts. Your current item handout being an open house was designed to be looted right away so you can act all insulted and champion yourself as the good guy. I personally don't see why staff keeps letting you return after your long history of supposedly bannable offenses.

No I do not spew hatred towards any legit player on this server, only the cheaters in your guild. get used to it, as you guys are the scum of the server, I wouldnt doubt that Syruss is also in Hz. When was law enforcement involved with me? When did I do something that was actually incriminating? Please explain oh great MB king of the cock suckers! Any information I have gathered is public information off of the internet. If you dont want your information out there, dont put it on the internet.

Giving items to people so they remember me? nah, Unlike you I want to help the server grow, instead of making it decline, Think about it, Your friends that you "pvp" with just want to grief any player that is of opposite guilds as you, quite pathetic actually... Isnt PVP Player Vs Player, Not 20 players vs 1 player? How many hours have you put into getting ahead of other players with your "advanced" tactics? Your cheat clients, Your Website designated to champion spawns, your easy uo scripts to log into each account check spawn update the site then log out. How about all the UOS macros your guild has created, your "Deployment runebooks" My favorite one, is the fact that its a requirement to name all the meatshields "him" We did something like this in FL, Im guessing you probably got this tactic from them. So you come here and try to talk shit to me, but in all reality we are two alike. How about the 24 accounts you have, perhaps you should be banned for having as many accounts as you have!

Alvin is my only ally?? News to me. waiting for a free handout from me? Last I checked Alvin has never asked nor taken a single item from me, other than the Whispering rose I once gave to him as a friendship token. Im guessing your jealous of that too...?

Remember when your guild fell apart because you had to have a leave of absence and you gave GM to Eskeshehir??? Do you remember what actually happened there? Oh yea he told me to scam Viginlate and If I was not to do it he would. Some great guild you have there.

So please go spew your hate messages elsewhere, just because your upset that I know more about your guild than you want me to know. Doesnt mean to come here and try to bash me Oh great one. Are you still in process of sucking syruss's cock off?

My apology went to the players who are legit, not scumbags like Hz. I can think of maybe 5 players from Hz who are legitly good players, quite sad when Hz is a larger guild than even D*A... PS I still have access to your Hz private forums, Perhaps within the next week I will start to post your cheat codes for everyone to see how "legit" Hz really is.

PS what banable offenses other then the scamming of Lead during the summer have I done? Because as far as I know this is the only thing and the reason that I did get banned.

Anyways Have fun while it lasts Hz, soon I will destroy you.

I can think of maybe 5 players from Hz who are legitly good players, quite sad when Hz is a larger guild than even D*A... PS I still have access to your Hz private forums, Perhaps within the next week I will start to post your cheat codes for everyone to see how "legit" Hz really is.
Please post the name of the 5 hz players that are "legit" and "good" players so I can laugh at your list.... I haven't found anyone in hz worth a fuck unless they are 20 deep then who the fuck cares everything is easy then...

Dude you lost to Maaahaas in a duel, you're not allowed to open your mouth about pvp anymore
You know how many people ive lost to in a duel??? A fucking shitload... Its easy to kill someone if they arent carrying any pots or apples which is exactly the reason he killed me... So that one time he killed me 1v1 over rides the 50 times ive shit all over him?

You guys are a fucking joke, bring your best hz members and put them in a fucking line up vs me 1v1 and ill go through each one of them like the dumb bastards they are... Including yourself

Dexter-LoM

Knight
You know how many people ive lost to in a duel??? A fucking shitload... Its easy to kill someone if they arent carrying any pots or apples which is exactly the reason he killed me... So that one time he killed me 1v1 over rides the 50 times ive shit all over him?

You guys are a fucking joke, bring your best hz members and put them in a fucking line up vs me 1v1 and ill go through each one of them like the dumb bastards they are... Including yourself
And you said they care too much.....