UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another Hz Spy Revealed!

mantorras

Sorceror
Regarding Slaughter....

I really don't know how such a disturbed individual keeps coming back.
Stalking other people in facebook, harassing and threatening families of players, trying to disrupt marriages, endangering the lives of children in real life, wouldn't this be enough motive for a life ban?

@Eos could you please clarify to us why does sgt keeps coming back?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Trust me they do... But you dont need to worry about it because you dont leave luna bank.. When you get to felucca you can worry about what i do
Actually my post was reguarding yours. You keep saying that hz cares so much yet you act like a little bitch that got its lunch money stolen. I have no problem staying in luna bank since fel has now become a shit macro fest. You think you are all that yet you still got flatten by myself and others before this uos era. But whatever keep acting like a little bitch and cry how Hz are so terrible.

SgtSlaughter

Wanderer
You are either trolling or clueless. Alvin is the one that has been farming inquis for years, every demise veteran should know that.

Guard your GM with your life as best as you can, as he is your life source and suicide vest creater

Last edited: