UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another one bites the dust thread.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
I think this nutsack think by referring to North America, he means the USA. Most people, even some from the U.S., forget that North America is Mexico/USA/Canada.....

When we say Euro, we really just mean dirty/smelly people who are extremely socially awkward and pasty white (Only from Europe though.....). Also, Euro women typically don't shave......anything. They tend to wear fanny packs and have dumb, self done, haircuts with fucked up teeth as well...Alvin, just post a pic of yourself man - this would be a lot easier, brahtheer!!!

I love you bro hahaha

Xionu

Sorceror
America being a continent and not a state, North Americans is a term used to describe either people living in the USA, Mexico or Canada.

You're welcome.

Bama

Bug Huntress
either people living in the USA, Mexico or Canada.
...................... and
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Nicaragua
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago

Necrodog

Page
Such sadness to seen another idiot son of donkey. Use utilize tried of make of use of your rat brain.... how can afk mage hurt a ranged distance warrior? It cannot... Unless the mage aren't not afk...
But I can tried to understanding you, someone named dog, as I can sense when the camels are in heat.
The idiots followed each other, donkeys too.
Hope the light arrived in your empty skull, in the end of my book... if not let someone cutt and make ashtray container for the good sense and a point in world.
Lol...

Last edited:

kolbycrouch

Knight
...................... and
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Nicaragua
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Trinidad and Tobago
Who cares about those?

The only ones that matter are America, and that colder America with better health care and no guns.

Kurupted

Squire
You can"t deny Mexico has brought so much good things to the USA culture

in my recent years of life, ive come to realise how much america is impacted my immigration. mexico has influenced the same way but even more in the form of labor competition and many things really. its nice to see a variety in culture, but not always appreciated

Geaux

Sorceror
Just curious why do you leave your status bar open. I've only seen this on the cucumber jim and his brothers recent screens from another server.

Mendo600

Sorceror
Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Nicaragua
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Trinidad and Tobago

Depending on who you ask, the Carribbean countries may be lumped into North America. But, as for the South American countries listed here.. yeah, they're definitely in South America. Hey 3rd grade geography, wassup.

Herp derp.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Just curious why do you leave your status bar open. I've only seen this on the cucumber jim and his brothers recent screens from another server.
Well they used to play together for one, but a LOT of people do it that way, you can look at videos on youtube, I would say the majority of players do that. I could never quite get used to it though, so I only do it when I'm farming gold to check my weight.