UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another one bites the dust thread.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
No forget about Poland. No forget it's in world centre. See map idiots

silvertiger

Knight
I do believe anything south of mexico and north of that country with all the weed( sorry I'm not looking it up...) is called Central America. Anything in the Gulf of Mexico is called the Caribbean. Generally, when a woman refers to north americans, she would be talking about mexico, USA, and canada. One of which that woman is from. Reef, buddy, you got trolled

Geaux

Sorceror
Well they used to play together for one, but a LOT of people do it that way, you can look at videos on youtube, I would say the majority of players do that. I could never quite get used to it though, so I only do it when I'm farming gold to check my weight.
Ah I wasn't sure, I had read that certain. Third party apps require it to be open so it can read stuff.

Geaux

Sorceror
O I learned on new server that speed hack is alive and well, and that the "really good people" use it on a low setting as to not get caught, but it still gives them that edge. Not accusing anyone here, I just thought it was a myth until I played a different server.

Geaux

Sorceror
I also found out about masking your ip and creating 44 24 tailor rest collectors. On a side note, I've been gone for like 9 months and no cub or got event yet :(

Slugworth

Squire
What does that shit have to do with this Thread or the way I like my health bar out? Yes the health bar reads my Str, Stam , Int. Gives me my resists, let's me know if i'm over weight. And yes it's all easier to see with the health bar out.

Geaux

Sorceror
What does that shit have to do with this Thread or the way I like my health bar out? Yes the health bar reads my Str, Stam , Int. Gives me my resists, let's me know if i'm over weight. And yes it's all easier to see with the health bar out.
Sorry just making comments.

Geaux

Sorceror
They got changed back soon after you left. They produce ML gems like before except they no longer produce white pearls (like they did years ago).

Go stay there please.
You lie, link the gm post about it. If this is so there will be irl consequences. :)

Geaux

Sorceror
On a side note, why are you such a asshole to someone who may consider coming back. I have never personally talked shit to you. Are you that threatened by competiton?

acidtrip84

Wanderer
On a side note, why are you such a asshole to someone who may consider coming back. I have never personally talked shit to you. Are you that threatened by competiton?
Its Alvin hes a dick to everyone..... and yes its not true :) was just a bit of fun. Have to mine those bad boy ecrus these days which is a immense fucking pain - oh well