UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

(ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

OKOKOK, I know, this is the last time I will give Antarus (aka Assailant/Dead Sexy and a few other newbs) the time of day. I know you are all tired of hearing about this but this is a conclusion to the story. Lets start out with my favorite picture of them all.

Here is a look at assailant, as you see this is the same guy in my screenshots. He is in some I <3 Mark guild now and there is only one assaliant in myuog so it has to be the assailant that is Antarus.

http://my.uogamers.com/charsearch.php

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=102028

OK Here is the story:

I played some different hours the last week or so with a change in my schedule and I finally caught this kid playing. First I was out pking on White Shedevil and I caught him out pking in deceit, I chased him down finally near the Ancient Lich and dropped him with the first stun.

Since I wanted to talk trash I ressed him. He spouted out all kinds of BS as to why I killed him and agreed to duel. Since White Shedevil has 0 resist, I got on my 7x Stun mage with resist Saint Valentine. We dueled and he got popped quite quickly as you can see in the first shot.

He said he was not ready or some crap or didn't realize the duel rule set and so I decided to give him one more chance. This duel was even shorter then the last one as you can see.

So he got dropped in the field, on back to back duels and then precedded to tell me how I could not prove it was him in the forums, but he didn't know I got a freeze on this one baby........

OKOK I know great story but does anyone know how I can post full size screenshots, my attachments can only be like 39 KB and it won't allow me to add images to the gallery anymore, help would be nice so I can post these babies full size as well as show the time stamps, thanks for the help and ANT, don't try to deny it kiddie you busted red handed. Try to make more excuses son.

Who

Wanderer
Re: (ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

Was it necessary to make 2 posts about this?

Antarus

Wanderer
Re: (ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

Nice photoshop skills Rev.

I played 2 hours last week on my mule and another 2 hours on my mule the previous week. The only thing I have done to my pks is res them. I also have blue dyed leather on at all times and if you notice my sandals are white not ice green in your screen shots.

Oh yea way 2 fail with the duel screen shots as I have never dueled in the pits on assail

Murders: 430

Stats:
Strength: 95
Intelligence: 101
Dexterity: 29

Skills:
Anatomy - 100.0
EvalInt - 100.0
Healing - 100.0
Hiding - 100.0
Magery - 100.0
MagicResist - 100.0
Meditation - 100.0

Dr. Jones

Wanderer

Revelations said:
OKOKOK, I know, this is the last time I will give Antarus (aka Assailant/Dead Sexy and a few other newbs) the time of day. I know you are all tired of hearing about this but this is a conclusion to the story. Lets start out with my favorite picture of them all.

Here is a look at assailant, as you see this is the same guy in my screenshots. He is in some I <3 Mark guild now and there is only one assaliant in myuog so it has to be the assailant that is Antarus.

http://my.uogamers.com/charsearch.php

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=102028

OK Here is the story:

I played some different hours the last week or so with a change in my schedule and I finally caught this kid playing. First I was out pking on White Shedevil and I caught him out pking in deceit, I chased him down finally near the Ancient Lich and dropped him with the first stun.

Since I wanted to talk trash I ressed him. He spouted out all kinds of BS as to why I killed him and agreed to duel. Since White Shedevil has 0 resist, I got on my 7x Stun mage with resist Saint Valentine. We dueled and he got popped quite quickly as you can see in the first shot.

He said he was not ready or some crap or didn't realize the duel rule set and so I decided to give him one more chance. This duel was even shorter then the last one as you can see.

So he got dropped in the field, on back to back duels and then precedded to tell me how I could not prove it was him in the forums, but he didn't know I got a freeze on this one baby........

OKOK I know great story but does anyone know how I can post full size screenshots, my attachments can only be like 39 KB and it won't allow me to add images to the gallery anymore, help would be nice so I can post these babies full size as well as show the time stamps, thanks for the help and ANT, don't try to deny it kiddie you busted red handed. Try to make more excuses son.

Rotflmfao

I knew you would have some excuses and yes, it is quite apparant in both pictures your snadles are ice white, tehre is only one assailant, serach the name in the link I provided, I looted your leather on shedevil turd as I was not originally going to take the screenshot and then I decided against it. So I put your regs back and took teh shot, I figured you would have 5 friends coming quickly but I was surprised you didn't. Then I looked at your guild and saw you were the only one in it and didn't feel much of a threat. Also in the duels, you knew it was a mage duel 5x, so tell me why you would have needed the armor. You the photshop king, I use paint, that is all I have to copy and past your death shots.

It don't matter ANT you got owned the pictures show the truth.

Antarus

Wanderer

Yea, I am dying as I am sure Terron can post when I have logged on and played.

Which has been saturday and only saturday.

hahahahahahahhaha

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
I knew you would have some excuses and yes, it is quite apparant in both pictures your snadles are ice white, tehre is only one assailant, serach the name in the link I provided, I looted your leather on shedevil turd as I was not originally going to take the screenshot and then I decided against it. So I put your regs back and took teh shot, I figured you would have 5 friends coming quickly but I was surprised you didn't. Then I looked at your guild and saw you were the only one in it and didn't feel much of a threat. Also in the duels, you knew it was a mage duel 5x, so tell me why you would have needed the armor. You the photshop king, I use paint, that is all I have to copy and past your death shots.

It don't matter ANT you got owned the pictures show the truth.

Ok, so when did I play?

I don't know why it is not showing your duel statistics, but for many of the reds on the myuog board, it only shows kills, not duel stats, or just duel stats and no kills. Shedevil has dueled a few times and it shows her having 0 duels as well, so kiss my arse duder, you got pizoned, just admit it dude and get it over.

As I stated before, show me how to post full size screeshots and I will will show you time stamp on them. Or give me a website to transfer them over.

Antarus said:
Yea, I am dying as I am sure Terron can post when I have logged on and played.

Which has been saturday and only saturday.

hahahahahahahhaha

Ah ok we have seen this before, just like LongandHard are you going to accuse the gms of playing your characters and claim, it wasn't you?

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24117&page=11&pp=10

Longy tried that one already, read here ^^^^

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
I don't know why it is not showing your duel statistics, but for many of the reds on the myuog board, it only shows kills, not duel stats, or just duel stats and no kills. Shedevil has dueled a few times and it shows her having 0 duels as well, so kiss my arse duder, you got pizoned, just admit it dude and get it over.

As I stated before, show me how to post full size screeshots and I will will show you time stamp on them. Or give me a website to transfer them over.

Just cut and past the time stamp as you did faking my screen shots. Even my hair color is wrong. I always, always have FULL leather thats dyed blue on. I also never solo on assail I solo on dead sexy and she is still dead last time I checked.

I also played 2 hours last week on my MULE.

The only person that is owned and looks like and idiot now is you.

The only person I have dueled with is Antarus and Assailant II when he was an archer hybird. As you can see by Antarus he is being changed to an axer. So I have not played with him in quite some time.

Jesus what the fu ck is wrong with you? You need a heavy ban after this.

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
Ah ok we have seen this before, just like LongandHard are you going to accuse the gms of playing your characters and claim, it wasn't you?

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24117&page=11&pp=10

Longy tried that one already, read here ^^^^

Reading is fu cking fundamental idiot.

I said TERRON CAN POST A PIC OF MY PLAY TIME NOT HIM PLAYING MY ACCCOUNT.

Seriously, chug my balls since by your actions today you like the taste of them.

Antarus

Wanderer

I don't even know why I am taking so much time into your bullsh it Revelations but lets take a look at what I usually wear while pvp/pking. Lets look at my reg/pouch set up as well.

Look 1 image of all my regs in a pouch and a few pots. I have never ever carried explo potions on my mage. Maybe if I converted assail to an alchy mage I would.

Same set up as well notice I dont have my leather dyed but I am wearing my sandals, hat, apron, ect that I normally wear when I pvp.

mmmm same set up.

wow, same set up again.

Same set up one last time.

Granted these shots were in the peak of me playing with dong one year ago, but, thats when I played the most.

Good Game. I always roll with that set up as you can see. I always wear that gear as you can see.

LOL what are you showing there, in not one of those pictures do you have your ALWAYS wear blue leather on. Oh so you like to where pink, in the picutres of you getting owned. You have exactly what you had on in your myuog picture when I dropped you shown as well. Hey ANT Those pictures are taken a year ago and each time, your bag is set up totally different and your armor each time is different. All you did was contradict everything you originally said by posting those screenshots, thanks again for allowing me to post the real truth about you being a newb.

Latly you state you never solo on assailant, funny your the only one in your guild LOL!

Kaoz

Wanderer

why do you two care so much what each other think :<

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
LOL what are you showing there, in not one of those pictures do you have your ALWAYS wear blue leather on. Oh so you like to where pink, in the picutres of you getting owned. You have exactly what you had on in your myuog picture when I dropped you shown as well. Hey ANT Those pictures are taken a year ago and each time, your bag is set up totally different and your armor each time is different. All you did was contradict everything you originally said by posting those screenshots, thanks again for allowing me to post the real truth about you being a newb.

Latly you state you never solo on assailant, funny your the only one in your guild LOL!

In a few of those pictures my character could not use a dye tub being new. Later NOTICE THE PICS WITH BLUE LEATHER I could. The llama was a donation etheral llama given to me by ryan personally.

What is diffrent about my bag? All pouches. All pots on the outside.

Not one box or explo potion. The point I was trying to make.

Did it ever occur to you I threw on the robe since I resed assail and left him alone?

You are a fu cking idiot.

Btw, what pictures of me wearing pink was I getting owned? I killed everyone in those pics.

Once again you are a god damn failure and a waste of breathing oxygen.

GG in photoshop though.