UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

Re: (ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

ANT search your characters name on MYUOG, it has to be you. Your the only one on the server with the name assailant spelled that way and capitalized that way, you would be best off crying for a forum admin to delete this file but I think it is too late now, everyone knows, you son, got PWNED.

Whats a matter ANT, cant get home and put of your cool blue armor (that you dont wear) and change your clothes and say "I donlt own ice white sandles I swear," ummmm wait dye my beard and hair, that will work, then they will beleive it is not me.

*ANT is telling his boss he is sick right now and faking a cough so he can get home and make the nessasary changes*

LOL!

Re: (ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

Revelations said:
Ban Me ANT, Funny Elton almost banned you here LOL!

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31567

Your not going to last much longer trying to deny these pictures, I have a screenshot of you saying you can prove it is me.....um.......good one kid!

yep and this is your warning rev

both of you need to grow up dont you think its time? i mean you both are in your mid 20s and you hate and argue with each other e-peen style like 12 year olds

ALL THE TIME

im sick of seeing both of your ****

im not even going to lock this because just maybe one of you will give me a reason to remove your faces from this forum for awhile

Elendili!

Knight

hey rev you see that button that says log out, press it.

Thanks Cash, I just had to prove I owned his arse which I did. thanks

selo

Wanderer

Rev, you talk ****. Grow up. Get over yourself and go do something with your life.

Elton 4TW!

-ABM

Jismo

Wanderer

This isn't just **** talk. This is called backing your **** talk up at the same time. Either way, BOTH Ant and Rev should get over each other.

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
Thanks Cash, I just had to prove I owned his arse which I did. thanks

First of all Revelations I don't even know why you created this thread.

You wanted to own me right? In a game I barley play anymore?

You wanted to show the community how you owned me...

Lets settle this once and for all. I wont state any flames I will simply lay out the facts.

1. I would never call you Rev in game. I would probally say White Shemale or something of the sort.

2. Shake plays UO a hell of alot more then I do and actually is the owner of my tower. I have my mule co-owned to my tower and thats about it. Even If I wanted to get assail reged up and such I simply cannot due to not having access to regs/pots/ect.

3. Just because I made my own guild that a few people joined and quit; what 6 months ago? Does not mean I solo on assail.

4. I dont wear any of that gear when I pvp hence me posting some pictures but, we will do a final analysis later.

5. I solo on dead sexy which as you can still see she is dead

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=104741

6. I have never dueled on assail
http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=102028

7. I have gm resist on assailant; as you can see by your screen shot I died to lighting with 1/4 life left. This would never happen.

8. My duelist was Antarus; which I was in the process of converting to an axer. So, even if you did challenge me to a duel I would back down as seeing my duelist was not ready.

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=73802

9. I would never fight a lame 5x duel. If I were to duel it would be 7x standard.

10. I will use this image as evidence notice the hair colors and blue leather amor I wear when I pvp.

11. So, lets see how Revelations would create such a wonder piece to "own" me.

a. He created a character similar to mine.
b.He multi-cliented, made the dummy assail red, then gated him around typing whatever he wanted; took screen shots
c. He did a multi-client duel against a 0 resist character; typed what he wanted; took screen shots
d.He then deleted the character as soon as he could then posted this on the forums.

As Oren Ishi said in Kill Bill: Volume 1...

"You didnt think it would that easy did you?"

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Antarus said:
9. I would never fight a lame 5x duel. As Balron, Tanis ,IFMax and others have stated 7x stantard with pots is the shard dueling policy.

Yea, its a shard policy in a 2v2 not a 1v1.. either 7x standard or 5x mage. If you use pots in a 1v1 you need help. Antarus you have lost e-peen because of that post you just made about some respectable pvpers saying that they use pots 1v1.

...Wow.

Antarus

Wanderer

drakrum said:
Yea, its a shard policy in a 2v2 not a 1v1.. either 7x standard or 5x mage. If you use pots in a 1v1 you need help. Antarus you have lost e-peen because of that post you just made about some respectable pvpers saying that they use pots 1v1.

...Wow.

Fixed. Dont get your panties in a bunch over it.

First of all, you died to explosion lightning, not just lightning. Second, maybe my monitor is not set up to the exact setting as yours and that would explain why the 2 hair colors are not exactly the same in my screenshot and yours. Bottom line, it was you, it was this weekend, you got dropped and are making up every excuse in the book to claim that it isn't you. Ant, I have nothing more to say to you, I proved my point I could own you in any facet of this game which I did. Matter of fact, this is the comment I will ever say to you ever in these forums, YOU GOT PWNED and quit making up BS.
OUT!

Antarus

Wanderer

Revelations said:
First of all, you died to explosion lightning, not just lightning. Second, maybe my monitor is not set up to the exact setting as yours and that would explain why the 2 hair colors are not exactly the same in my screenshot and yours. Bottom line, it was you, it was this weekend, you got dropped and are making up every excuse in the book to claim that it isn't you. Ant, I have nothing more to say to you, I proved my point I could own you in any facet of this game which I did. Matter of fact, this is the comment I will ever say to you ever in these forums, YOU GOT PWNED and quit making up BS.
OUT!

Yea....ok...

No one cares....

Its really a shame you care so much about a 7 year old game that a handful of people play anymore.

ilovestar

Wanderer

Antarus said:
First of all Revelations I don't even know why you created this thread.

You wanted to own me right? In a game I barley play anymore?

You wanted to show the community how you owned me...

Lets settle this once and for all. I wont state any flames I will simply lay out the facts.

1. I would never call you Rev in game. I would probally say White Shemale or something of the sort.

2. Shake plays UO a hell of alot more then I do and actually is the owner of my tower. I have my mule co-owned to my tower and thats about it. Even If I wanted to get assail reged up and such I simply cannot due to not having access to regs/pots/ect.

3. Just because I made my own guild that a few people joined and quit; what 6 months ago? Does not mean I solo on assail.

4. I dont wear any of that gear when I pvp hence me posting some pictures but, we will do a final analysis later.

5. I solo on dead sexy which as you can still see she is dead

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=104741

6. I have never dueled on assail
http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=102028

7. I have gm resist on assailant; as you can see by your screen shot I died to lighting with 1/4 life left. This would never happen.

8. My duelist was Antarus; which I was in the process of converting to an axer. So, even if you did challenge me to a duel I would back down as seeing my duelist was not ready.

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=73802

9. I would never fight a lame 5x duel. If I were to duel it would be 7x standard.

10. I will use this image as evidence notice the hair colors and blue leather amor I wear when I pvp.

11. So, lets see how Revelations would create such a wonder piece to "own" me.

a. He created a character similar to mine.
b.He multi-cliented, made the dummy assail red, then gated him around typing whatever he wanted; took screen shots
c. He did a multi-client duel against a 0 resist character; typed what he wanted; took screen shots
d.He then deleted the character as soon as he could then posted this on the forums.

As Oren Ishi said in Kill Bill: Volume 1...

"You didnt think it would that easy did you?"

Only one problem with you theory.

Why would he make the double you say, "You will never be able to prove its me." Doesn't make sense for him to make you say that in the first post.

It's you.

1700 posts.

-1 rep.

Revelations...

Could a mod answer what rep a person needs before the are confined to trammel?

Antarus

Wanderer

ilovestar said:
Only one problem with you theory.

Why would he make the double you say, "You will never be able to prove its me." Doesn't make sense for him to make you say that in the first post.

It's you.

If I am reading your post correctly why would I call Saint Valentine "Rev"? If I saw White Shedevil in game I would call her White Shedevil. The same for "Rev's" Duelist; Saint Valentine.

I would never call someone in game by there forum name; which I covered in statment 1.