UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

ilovestar

Wanderer
Re: (ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

Antarus said:
If I am reading your post correctly why would I call Saint Valentine "Rev"? If I saw White Shedevil in game I would call her White Shedevil. The same for "Rev's" Duelist; Saint Valentine.

I would never call someone in game by there forum name; which I covered in statment 1.

The other reason why you are lying is that although the truth usually has details, a lie is always a more complicated story, even if it contains details.

ilovestar

Wanderer
Re: (ANTARUS) I told him, I warned him, So I owned HIM! This is 4TWin, a must see

Complexity of Analysis
One point for each major event in story. The higher the score the more complex, the more complex a story the higher likelyhood that it is a lie.
Revelations:
1. Wait to see Ant playing UO
2. Follow Ant
3. Kill Ant and take screen shot
4. Fight in duel and take screen shot
5. Post Story on Forums
Complexity = 5

Ant version of Rev's story:
1. Rev makes a double Assailant
2. Rev multi-clients and kills the double Assailant
3. Rev makes the double make comments that work to his advantage
4. Rev duels the double and makes more comments
5. Rev waits a for the double to become eligible for deletion
6. Rev posts screen shots on the forum
Complexity = 6

And this is only on the surface.

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Well I'd like to see you two duke it out in the pits or field. In a 1v1 7x field fight or 5x arena fight with your best chars... that would certainly end speculation and doubt from either of your posts.

Galgum

Page

ilovestar said:
Complexity of Analysis
One point for each major event in story. The higher the score the more complex, the more complex a story the higher likelyhood that it is a lie.
Revelations:
2. Follow Ant
5. Post Story on Forums
Complexity = 5

Complexity = 6

The exact same thing happened last year with Sifu Chang and some other dude. If any of you recall, Sifu Chang was a dex-monkey that tore up pvp and would them post in the forums "hahahahaha omfg I pwned <name> 1v1 what a f@g". Always an entertaining post. Well one day a guy made a post claiming that he killed Sifu Chang and posted screen shots much like Revelations has here. Sifu Chang, instead of going crazy like he normally did, did exactly what Ant did, busted out screen shots and proved that the person who was killed in those pictures was not Sifu Chang, it was more obvious because I believe Sifu Chang had Neon White Green hair, and the corpse in the pictures had brown hair.

The situation seems similar here, not taking sides, but someone said their monitor effected the color of the screenshots hair? I think not. A screenshot taken on any computer will look the same, despite the monitor's settings, but there is one possibility that the picture could be different.. if someone changed the brightness/contrast in photoshop. Not saying that's the case here because they both look about right, aside from the hair being a different color. Not taking sides, just wanted to make a point of saying what you see doesn't determine your screenshot, unless you're using a camera and taking a picture of your monitor, and then you're an idiot.

If I was fabricating a lie with a double of a guy I hated, I'd probably make him say things like, "you can't prove it's me" because that gives the double a personal touch and makes it seem more real, rather than just a dead body. At least, that's what I'd do. Either way, not taking sides, just thought I'd have some fun and point a few things out. I've always enjoyed Ant's posts, especially in a Mr. Mischief thread, good man by the way. I can't say I've pvp'd a whole lot, but Rev seems to have some respect as a pvp'r, so rock on.

Oh, and Sifu was banned for eledged speed hacking, I believe. I'm surpised a mod hasn't killed this thread, it's been 2-3 days, not that I want that to happen, just seems surprising.

Antarus

Wanderer

ilovestar said:
Complexity of Analysis
Revelations:
2. Follow Ant
5. Post Story on Forums
Complexity = 5

Complexity = 6

1. Wait to see Ant playing UO--Yea and when did I play? Revelations supplied no time stamps.

2. Follow Ant--When I pk I stay in a dungeon for what 30 seconds, then recall out to another area.

3. Kill Ant and take screen shot--assailant was in a red gank squad for christ sake. Since I hate white shedevil so much you think I would just 1v1 him and never call for help? UHM NO.

4. Fight in duel and take screen shot--assailant has never dueled his entire UOgamers carrer. End of god damn story on that aspect.

5. Post Story on Forums--this is what the third thread about me from Revelations? The kid is 12 posing as a 26 year old. AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO GETS THIS?

This is the screen shot I used for evidence. I did not alter one god damn bit of it. MY HAIR COLOR DOES NOT MATCH.

For, the love of all that is holy. Let this god damn thread die and fu ck off Revelations.

Once I have some time to play we are dueling 7x Revelations. Get ready.

F

first.class.mail

A stoned T-Rex said:
Antarus got OWNED
via White SheDevil

fonis

Knight

Revelations, you're ****ing retarded.

If I'm colorblind and I take a picture with a camera, will you see only black and white in the picture?

I just want to say you're an idiot and call it a day.. but jesus christ, you're nearly deluding yourself into thinking your lie is true. Get over yourself (or what you apparently think you are...)

ilovestar

Wanderer

Antarus said:
1. Wait to see Ant playing UO--Yea and when did I play? Revelations supplied no time stamps.

2. Follow Ant--When I pk I stay in a dungeon for what 30 seconds, then recall out to another area.

3. Kill Ant and take screen shot--assailant was in a red gank squad for christ sake. Since I hate white shedevil so much you think I would just 1v1 him and never call for help? UHM NO.

4. Fight in duel and take screen shot--assailant has never dueled his entire UOgamers carrer. End of god damn story on that aspect.

5. Post Story on Forums--this is what the third thread about me from Revelations? The kid is 12 posing as a 26 year old. AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO GETS THIS?

This is the screen shot I used for evidence. I did not alter one god damn bit of it. MY HAIR COLOR DOES NOT MATCH.

For, the love of all that is holy. Let this god damn thread die and fu ck off Revelations.

Once I have some time to play we are dueling 7x Revelations. Get ready.

The reason that I did not mention the hair color thing is because I have no idea if video cards would effect the color or not. But it does appear to me that the hair color is different and that works towards the veracity of your side.

Whatever, the pictures are legit, if they are not ANT, duel me agan, anytime, anyplace, anyone can watch, they are legit.

Revelations said:
Second, maybe my monitor is not set up to the exact setting as yours and that would explain why the 2 hair colors are not exactly the same in my screenshot and yours.

If you can see a difference there is a difference in the colors.

fonis

Knight

Revelations said:
Whatever, the pictures are legit, if they are not ANT, duel me agan, anytime, anyplace, anyone can watch, they are legit.

No, they're not. Hair color + other details do not match. Do you understand yet? Your little attempt at a ruse failed miserably, and you're only showing your inability to do anything right in a spectacular fashion.

Ok.. if that's really assailant, why didn't his guild tag pop up when you used all names or clicked on him? Was he mysteriously un-guilded for that exact moment you took the "screenshot"?

an loller skater said:
Ok.. if that's really assailant, why didn't his guild tag pop up when you used all names or clicked on him? Was he mysteriously un-guilded for that exact moment you took the "screenshot"?

wow i never caught that 0.0

gj loller

F

first.class.mail

Revelations > Antarus.

fonis

Knight

Revelations (and lackeys) <<<<< Logic (with it's bludgeoning obviousness)

Antarus

Wanderer

I deleted my pvp characters. Guess it was a bad idea to tell Revelations who they were to begin with. Ah well you live and learn.

Thanks to anyone who was on my side. :D

rev/ant you guys truely win the special olympics gold medal for best team who can read write and think congratulations

by the way remember what i told you both yesterday

Dread-hybrid

Wanderer

an loller skater said:
Maybe his tag is turned off?