UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Rumble-Og

Wanderer
Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Catskills chars:

Khis
Khis II
Khisanth
Shurikn
Doc Holiday

Atlantic

Arthur's Knight

M a r k u s

Wanderer
Re: Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Roadrage;1729023 said:

Dude, I always forget to open Aim. I promise to open it for now on lol... I can show you my ugly ass houses... Idk, we can find someone to beat up on or something...

Ever speak to anyone from DOM? I wonder how Pap, Dak, Anz, Viper and so many others are doing lol.. I'm surprised I can even remember names...

Felucca has actually mentioned you a few times over the years hehe...

Rumble-Og

Wanderer

I remember you Gal remember when bill and i arthur's knight hit up factions... we had that guy on ice island that backed us up with ANYthing we wanted was great what was his name?

and what was the town he owned with all those houses called wintermoor?

Code Blue

Knight

Catskills Chars
Serius
NoFX

Guilds DnA Bagook Tribe and others i forgot it was like ten years ago

Rumble-Og

Wanderer

Def....i see 800 people on uo gamers and like 200 people on divinity???? why is that?

Blacula

Knight

I played Catskills and Atlantic:
Cats:
La Mort
KeithRichards
The Toilet Zone
Jack The Ripper
Rick James
Hot Chocolate
Rosie

I didn't play Atlantic long, but it was fun :>

dskeene

Wanderer

I was Gunslinger on Cats.

So umm where do i download UO? I'm lookin to start up again on uogamers.

dskeene

Wanderer

Thanks man! I remember you too bro and Doc Holiday. I'm about to start playing with Cronic and Blizzunt and Oxy if you know them. You should remember Cronic Da Buddha

catts

Sorceror

dskeene;1731247 said:
Thanks man! I remember you too bro and Doc Holiday. I'm about to start playing with Cronic and Blizzunt and Oxy if you know them. You should remember Cronic Da Buddha

These servers had thousands upon thousands of players. Everyone had a character named "Doc Holiday" :p

dskeene

Wanderer

Yeah but in the time that i played their was only one Doc Holiday that was a pvper.

dskeene

Wanderer

I think my friends are on Demise. I'm stuck on verifying account though for some reason when i log in.

Ices

Wanderer

Ices/Ghetto Whiteboy on Cats.

Was part of CoW if that rings a bell.

EDIT- I definately remember Cronic. I haven't talked to him in ages though. Is he back from overseas?

dskeene

Wanderer

heh i remember CoW

I was in alot of guilds during the years. RvT was first noob guild, then COP, XH and last being in IP.

Ices

Wanderer

I remember when AoS came out and CoW challenged the entire shard to come beat us at a harrower spawn that we created. 100+ people showed up, we ended up finishing the harrower and leaving after people were tired of dying.

>.>

That was AoS though, all you needed to be god was 5/6 and the protection spell, hahaha.