UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Roostar

Wanderer
Re: Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Played on Cats as...
Rooster--my mage
Gerbil--axer
Victory-mage pk
A Big Blue Cow--disarm thief

Was in COM faction most of the time.

Also played on Atlantic as Rooster, but for a shorter time.

I played on here a couple years ago, around when Underwater Ape was playing. My accounts and house were deleted for inactivity.

But I'm back....again.

AriakusXH

Wanderer

Anyone still playing? Me and belg/agento been messin around here again.

Rumble-Og

Wanderer

yo FELLES!! its DOC HOLIDAY AKA SHURIKN!! you guys really playing this shard starting up xh?? anyone know how to find the rest of them dantrag/bob etc?

AriakusXH

Wanderer

me belg agento and a few others have been playing. Enjoying running around. belg has to take a little hiatus as of this weekend but il be here with soem friends. We just been messing around. Hit me up aim mikemuck2

damnit doc, answer your AIM.. anyways.. any XH still here?

btw doc.. get your ass to massachusetts this coming march.. dont bail this time, you must enjoy the festivities more than once in your life! also, hows the baby doin? hit me back

AddiX

Wanderer

TheRealBillNye;1995098 said:
damnit doc, answer your AIM.. anyways.. any XH still here?

btw doc.. get your ass to massachusetts this coming march.. dont bail this time, you must enjoy the festivities more than once in your life! also, hows the baby doin? hit me back

Sup Bill, its Bacchus.

Theres still some random XH running around here, I think Ari and Agento were trying to organize but I'm not sure if there still at it. Let me know if you need some stuff I dont play that often and have some extra loot/house if you need it. And if you guys get a team together let me know I'm down. I usually come on late once and awhile.

Yah, I was just thinking about this too; as i was looking for my old icq number from 96 to 98 and figured 'what ever happened...' to my old contacts..

i played catskills as an ANTI and then a PK, went off to another shard with roomie for PK, gave in and returned on cats as PK [ex anti]...

I figured look up 'BT' only fucks who killed me in a real fight.... it took 'em awhile and it was 3 or 4 of them on us two at our house outside 'minoc' i think was the city..

I was 'The Jackal' and had a guild 'The Devil Dogs' for awhile...

PK was much more fun... and man did I almost lose my whole life to that game from 96 to 98....

then started a job with web host company that got me to europe 2000... and then i got lose in Spain until 2008....

miss that game! jeje

was always funny as a PK when you saw people resisting... F11... RED names..PKs fighting PKs..

but the BT... was PKs who killed Pks and others.. jeje.. maybe that was the shard chesapeake my roomie first met 'em...

haha.. we were only about 2 PKs after that... but i was fucking tough...

but then they bought in the level downs...etc... for PKing... having to auto work on skills to catch up..and the game became a job.. i was fucking mining instead of working my 'real' job! jeje when i first started..

Catskills Chars
Serius
NoFX

Guilds DnA Bagook Tribe and others i forgot it was like ten years ago

Dweomer

Sorceror
I played on Cats as Haltik Wrath, Kaza'ghul and Violent Femme.

To the guy claiming to be War / Rasta, I assume you mean the pre t2a PKs that later played as Faction hoppers occasionally topping the boards... I ran with and knew them irl and they are 2 different people.