UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Re: Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

Hey guys, had many names since i bought and sold accts, I know a lot of people hate me, think i suck, whatever im just here to have fun and quantum told me to come back.

KiD JuNioR was my original guy, in !K! chaos/order times
Gaykid Stevenson also original, SoY - faction era
also owned Erik Everblade, Marylyn, lots of others I can't even remember.

wkstrm

Lord

I played Catskills in the beginning.
Catskills and Chessy.

and GL when I couln't come up with something else to do. :)

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

Testament;1765841 said:
I thought that was you, I'm an old school Berserk myself. Main chars name were Catfish and Odin.
I've been trying forever to get Xanthor, Mordred, Blanel and Oz to check this place out but it seems like they are so addicted to WoW now. :/

wow i didint now you were odin. I remember you, but i dont remember which of my old cats chars you would know (or if i can remember their names either hah)

Lunarpancake;1772953 said:
wow i didint now you were odin. I remember you, but i dont remember which of my old cats chars you would know (or if i can remember their names either hah)

Same here, I had some other chars I played with but can't remember their names to save my life.

abouelse

Wanderer

I played Catskills about 5-8 years back, my name was Flinn, I was in a guild called the Death Corps.

Andelon

Wanderer

I definitely remember Doc Holiday hanging around the Yew Orc Fort many times.

ToSS

Sorceror

Gaykid hows that mortal kombat arcade workin for you?

DantragXH Catskill;1765528 said:
Hey Guys

Just started playing a little here with a few friend, not nearly as much as before but if some of you want to pvp, let me know.

wow, long time man... I was on this server a few summers ago messing around, not really anymore, but i still do have my accounts.

Fishbone

Wanderer

Holy Crap DoC Holiday. You mentioned some other guilds you were in. Didnt you run with Theos and Seleth from BiC for a while? Also FtW for a little bit? I used to fight against you all the time in Vesper and the surrounding areas.

Had a lot of chars but early on a blue named Kaveman and a red named Aaron.

It would have been earlier "plate mage" days before med and ei and shit. My favorite times

I also remember all you Exiled guys, well DemonicII and Dantrag mostly.

Catskills here, gonna play for a few weeks before school starts again, PM me if any of you remember me, pretty sure i was in XH for a little bit as HARDCORE

Smo

Sorceror

I was Diane, Ryan, Quest Seeker, and Ryan Smogonovich on Cats. I was in SiK and CVL

I played on Cats as Kindred God, Rixanne, and Suik. I remember fucking around right outside town in glow with a few of these guys: Shoez, Loopus, Ruffles, Missy, Misty, Jackal, Dexxer, Eric Everblade, Loki, Ping Pong. Any of these guys around hybrid?

edit: oh, and D U K E N U K E M, that guys was pretty intense.

octubious

Wanderer

DantragXH Catskill;1765528 said:
Hey Guys

Just started playing a little here with a few friend, not nearly as much as before but if some of you want to pvp, let me know.

Holy shit - Dantrag! Demonic! I was in XH with you guys back in ... 1999? This is SenceLess... how the hell are both of you? Playing UO again?

I started a guild on my WoW server .. named XH again... rolling strong for four months now and I decided I should do a web search for you guys today. Wild finding you both a decade later...

Hope its been a good 10 years

- SenceLess

Rumble-Og

Wanderer

HELLO ALL! great to see all the old names!! real catskills players!! if you want to know what game i am currently playing or what is going on send me an email at [email protected]!!!

good to see all you guys.