UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

any old baja players?

gutters

Wanderer
i played baja around 98-2000, name was Ebon mostly ran solo... was at farms a lot and the yew gate, hopped from factions. hit me up if you remember me skype is tyson brewer

grylant

Sorceror
I played baja long long ago. I was Arcanus the GM of M&D for a while before Rude Barbie and quit before they ruined the game. I was IRL friends with Shame and Archangel(i worked with them both) and i was also related to Galaghast who mostly played solo.
When i say i was friends with Shame i mean the pre-him selling his account on ebay for 900 bucks to whichever jackass bought it.
I was the original Arcanus if anyone remembers me. Mostly hung out at the Brit GY especially at night with all of the pvp that went on there.
Just an FYI there have met at least 2 different people claiming to be me from Baja but couldnt even tell you what build i had or how many characters i had named Arcanus.
Does anyone remember Merlin? He owned the house on the top left corner of the GY and named all of his toons Merlin, MerlinII etc etc. i hated that guy.

RAKninja

Page
Does anyone remember Merlin? He owned the house on the top left corner of the GY and named all of his toons Merlin, MerlinII etc etc. i hated that guy.
vaguely. my and my buddy had the small house at the top right corner for the longest time.

grylant

Sorceror
i remember shame being pissed you wouldnt sell it to him. he owned 4 of the gy houses, the 2 right in the mid and 2 in the 2nd row on the top right

Element123

Wanderer
I played baja long long ago. I was Arcanus the GM of M&D for a while before Rude Barbie and quit before they ruined the game. I was IRL friends with Shame and Archangel(i worked with them both) and i was also related to Galaghast who mostly played solo.
When i say i was friends with Shame i mean the pre-him selling his account on ebay for 900 bucks to whichever jackass bought it.
I was the original Arcanus if anyone remembers me. Mostly hung out at the Brit GY especially at night with all of the pvp that went on there.
Just an FYI there have met at least 2 different people claiming to be me from Baja but couldnt even tell you what build i had or how many characters i had named Arcanus.

hahaha what up brother its deznuts/Abbot sucker =P

I played baja, i used to own LoD lol... My characters were deznuts,Widjaya,Black Ace, Nixon, Zariconia,Jarlaxle,Abbot,Roby,Bobba Fett, Coco,

Calfdemon

Traveler
I was a Baja player from Beta until right after they created Trammel. I played mostly with group of RL friends, but I had the highest bounty on the bounty list for several years with my Tinker PK that never left my house. Used to kill in town with my trapped boxes (using a blue to loot before the player could rez) and Mad Bomber was on the top of the list for a long time.

Anyway, mostly played with my reds who were Green Hell (and Mad Bomber), but also had blues who were Lennox (dexxer), Diggies (bard treasure hunter) and Jebediah (stealther).

After an absence of many years, I am back here and have recreated those characters (and quite a few more).

I used to run with a pack of PK's and usually hung on the bridge south of the crossroads, or in T2A. Just wish I could get a fraction of my PvP skills back that I used to have... lol. Pretty sad display now compared to what I used to be :)

i remember mad bomber, do u remember ace frehley? he was also on the top of the board for a long time... i was good friends with him and owned his account after he quit

Mean and Dirty

Wanderer
grylant wasnt the original Arcanus just an fyi.
he got the account from Shame when it was given to him.
and hows this for how many arcanus' there were...
there were 2 on the same account both arcanus...
both of them were tank mages
one was swords the other was macefighting.
luke (arcanus) quit and gave the account to sabastian(shame) who then gave it to greg(grylant) who was the son of luke and sabastian's boss.
and i dont know who he gave the account to but the original Archangel(John) was lukes brother so anyone claiming to be him has to be the guy that got the account from him.
after ML came out the arcanus account made its way back to (luke) who tried it out for like a week then quit again.
and hows this...
the account name was FREAKMACHINE.
i only say it because it has been inactive for years and i could care less if anyone took it now. i dont remember what the password was but that really was the account name.
and calfdemon i know for a fact the highest bounty was Candyman which was a tank mage as well. i remember always trying to kill him but he always had a pack with him.
finally they removed the bounty system from the game due to people abusing the system by letting their friends kill them and splitting the gold.
I did it a few times but never for the millions that candyman did it for.
mad bomber was never top of the list until candyman killed himself for the gold.

i used to kick it with luke and talgars and sab... i thought grylant might have been rentok ( talgars son) because he knows alot about arc.... luke sold my little bro a paintball gun or something back in the day when he was living in fresno i think... he probably still lives there, not sure... its been looooooong since i talked to those guys

Mean and Dirty

Wanderer
i honestly couldnt tell ya. my bro worked with them both at the pharmacy. i could probably ask him but he probably doesnt know.
we got galaghast to join hybrid for a while back in 05 (he was grylants uncle and worked at the pharmacy as well)
i dont see any of the old GY crew coming back to this game, last i heard, galaghast just quit wow, so did his brother who he gave his account to after he quit.
my friend is still playing wow like a fruit, sab hasnt played anything to my knowledge for a long time, and no idea about luke its like he fell off the of planet.
he gave me the arcanus account after he quit the second time and i never activated it. so its rotting there in the database.
good riddence, let it die with OSI.
Funny thing is if the guy sab sold his account to didnt sell all of the GY houses it would be worth so much more now being one of the few with more than 1 house on the shard, on top of that they were GY houses...

RAKninja

Page
when i played, i remember top bounty being snuffaluphagus. that guy was good, you were dead before he came on screen most times. used to kill my pal all the time in that GY house i mentioned.

Mean and Dirty

Wanderer
was your pal that dude that had the 3 dragons that would gate them in when somone was foolish enough to attack him? lmao i loved how back in the day it took 0 animal taming and lore to control dragons and you could have as many out as you wanted at a time.
that was so awesome lmao. poor suckers lol.

actually rudebarbee and my self were part of the founders of m@d when everyone Hung at shame rude thought of the name and we merge with arcanus guild that's when he rolled with his personal healers was best up time ever I actually played up second age got rude to play it too had to stop didn't want to though.....what era is this server ill be coming back soon

hahaha dan!! lol actually kenny still plays osi ahah!! i remember u tho, im his little bro... me and 2 bros plays here on hybrid now .... wtf has been up dude??

Nothing ya I was playing OSI with him for a while but it died hard plus I love precast era so much more fun how is this server? I was playing another free shards it just happen to be the first one I found. Kenny still on bans or did he transfer when I quit again I couldn't even find someone to give my shit to like everyone transfer or quit all at once so someone got oneo loaded tower ill be coming back soon ill try this server if its precast