UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

any old baja players?

yea this server is the best pvp i think... i play a different pub 16 server too but hybrid it packed with people and pvp... its fun on this server... kenny plays pacific i think now... he keeps going back and forth

is there precast or is it can you para blow and that stuff? I don't remember ya the one I play is t2a vanq power no armor for mages bounty system

you can para blow and shit but usually u precast explode hit with weapon and drop when u hit... they also have alchy on here if u have alchy skill explode pots hit for 30

Mean and Dirty

Wanderer
things about the server
special hits are in ex. concblow,parablow,crushblow,wrestling stun/disarm
purple pots having the homing option active so if you throw it at the right time it will blow them up
pre-cast as in cast then equip weapon then dump = yes (ive heard different versions of what precast technically is)
vanqs are around, spells on weapons clothes and armour is not so no dragons breath or ghouls touch
runic hammers and sewing kits are around HOWEVER runic sewing kits dont make magic armour like it should and neither do the hammers
you can only make runic weapons
factioners can have blessed runic weapons so they can be a pain
hero/evil faction system is in effect
no bounties
and there are about 1000 noob bank thiefs and sad sad people that gate kill people macroing in town or trying to gate to their vendors.
screw seige ruleset.
kick the reds back out of town.

Calfdemon

Traveler
i remember mad bomber, do u remember ace frehley? he was also on the top of the board for a long time... i was good friends with him and owned his account after he quit

Ah, I do remember Ace Freley! Only from the bounty boards though, I never spoke him in game. I do believe I ran into him a few times but just in passing, as back then, the standard was that Reds did not attack Reds due to stat loss. There were a few that did not live by that rule, but the rest of the red community would take care of them in the long run. So the few times I came across Ace's path, I was on with a red as well (Green Hell) and it was always uneventful... lol

As for the other mentions, I do remember Candyman as well as Snuffleophogus (sp?). I was the high bounty for a couple years, but not as long nor nearly as high as Candyman got. When Candyman was tops, I was in the top 5. I moved up after he fell off. Anyway, the kills werent really "earned" as Mad Bomber was not a PvP character. He was my house mouse and was red only due to the GM tinker traps I loved to use... Wasnt listing it as a brag, only to make reference to anyone that may have remembered the name. :) I dont claim to have been a better PK than any of the others that were on the bounty list by killing face to face.

My PvP red never got on the bounty board, so again, nothing to brag about. But without Mad Bomber ever topping that list, no one would have any clue who I was... lol

RAKninja

Page
was your pal that dude that had the 3 dragons that would gate them in when somone was foolish enough to attack him? lmao i loved how back in the day it took 0 animal taming and lore to control dragons and you could have as many out as you wanted at a time.
that was so awesome lmao. poor suckers lol.
nah, neither of us were tamers. he was a DP fencer tank mage, till special hits were added, then he went macing to break armor. i was a few builds, usually a fencer tank with tailoring (laugh all you want, but i could make armor while i ran around in the wilderness!)

i also had a thief named Greg or Gregory.... i forget.

we were in a guild with the tag EDK, a buncha PKKs. GM was Elixer, few people i remember were Ruby, Talon, and
... damn. i forgot his name. i remember his alt had the suffix "of yew" though.

Mean and Dirty

Wanderer
HAHAH they did ok sometimes and they had some really good individuals.
i think that if they did they would be a major nuisance like G&G was when nimbao tried to control the Brit Gate.
it would at least bring a different element to the field which would be fun.
but if LoD came here all of M&D would have to as well so we can see some real guilds.

Evelyn

Wanderer
Played Thunder/Infinity/Briana Banks/Goldie Loc

Played with LoD, NME, Mal, Slt, S+M before I went to Atlantic and joined VIP.

kryptic3

Page
Baxter, Saigon, HADES, was in rangers of Brit or something like that on my tamer, Kold Steel factions, and Illumanati on my idoc/pvpers

SilvioDante

Wanderer
baja since day 1. quit maybe a year after trammel. dont remember when i quit exactly.

some character names.

red pepper, blue pepper, magica, gary coleman, sanglant, big poppa cook.

had many more but the dr00gz have turned my brain to caca.

I recognized a few peoples names in here. Awesome. Even though this thread is a few years old. I don't even remember all of my character names.. but my main character was Fazeel. Played from about 98-AoS. Anyone remember me? Anyways, thinking of playing Hybrid again before med school starts up, even though last time I quit I gave all my stuff away to random people. If anyone wants to help a brutha out to get me started again, would appreciate it!

Maj

Sorceror
Yea I sure did. My char was MaStErMaJ ( NO NOT Mini Maj ) Pestilence Rat.... My brother is Deltha. We were the outcast I guess. My brother Deltha ( or Sir Maximus from DJs to you older cats )hung out with Jeremy and I really didn't have a crew other than Ariak and Maximus.

Hey people,

I played from probably some time in 98, and what, 2000? About a month after Trammel was introduced. Up to that point they were making the game less and less hard core. Totally killed the game when they did the Trammel/Felucia thing.

I ran with a guild called The Black Reign(TBR) if my memory serves me well. Deznuts, I remember you I'm pretty sure. I remember a dude named MadJack too. He was pretty notorious.

There was a guy name Vino I used to run with all the time.

My characters were; Tarsus Tokewell and Mr Bean. I think I had a thief named Modoc too. I'm not sure on that one.