UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

any seige folks out there?

Eric Kosten

Wanderer
Re: any seige folks out there?

From Seige.

Dont recall GIL sorry. but gd i miss the golden days of that shard. was the best of the best.

I'm Ashton Enigma from PRO. Any of you guys have a guild up and running? I have a few chars but am lacking in resources!

charcon

Traveler

Quicksilver and my buddy Kuhldaran reporting in. we had our own guild that went through many different tags, basically a couple of unknowns unless you were macroing on the server line near the brit gate, in which case we definitely killed you.... multiple times.

FacePump

Knight

No Limit/Kurupt C$H guild, played siege from almost day one till AOS bullshit came out

asherg

Wanderer

I played a character named shipwrek and coel from '99 till around 2001ish in a guild "-V-" (? it's a bit fuzzy) then came back for a bit in 2008/9 but the game is irreparably damaged and desolate.

I'm eeeking through the final couple of %s for a couple of 7x characters. I'd like to find a guild similar to Gil in age (adults) and play (mix of PvP and PvM, and some traders)

Croaker_TnT

Wanderer

There's a number of TnT over here now. We're currently called SP!.

Weren't able to convince Kelmo yet, tho.

uosiege

Wanderer

Ship...i'm still here on Kael and Druid Priest

I will be getting a bit more active here again :)

peteliv

Knight

i'd probably still play siege if i still paid for uo, there's no insurance or anything right? as i recall that was their mindset on that server but i left way before any of that shit came out. "Ace"

SP was the best. I quit catskills and moved to Siege when trammel was released. My Pk was The Canadian and my helper/tamer was Madmardigan.

Croaker

Traveler

Yes, Siege was the best. Best people (fewest twats) of all the EA shards, and you can kill those who deserve it, unlike on Atlantic.

However, due to deliberate neglect from the EA masters, siege is now a ghost town. Nobody to steal from, nobody to pk, nobody to fight, all you can do is farm and craft - but then you have nobody to sell to. Nobody even wants Luna houses anymore.

So, we're starting up over here. I like the energy of this shard. Been pk'd a half dozen times already, and got a few kills in myself. WBB is thick with naked thieves, so you have to watch your shit. It's fun.

If you see any members of SP! around, feel free to stop and chat.

This is Aikaeli from Siege (obviously). I was second best mage (after Forsaken, my GM) for my last few years there. I enjoyed killing you TnT there, and I've enjoyed it thus far here :).

To the point, though, I recommend this shard to all who liked Siege. I played Atlantic from the beginning until Trammel, then took a break, then switched to Siege, and honestly . . . this is in many strange ways the midpoint between a populous early server (pre-Trammel) and the way Siege worked (at least until around '08). Have fun.

Croaker_TnT

Wanderer

Nah, my characters on Siege are Newt, One Eye, Goblin, and Silent. I've never been that good at pvp, but sometimes I can pk. Newt has ~200 counts, but most of those were gained in the heyday of bank-bombing.

I was going to do that here, but you can't throw 5 bombs at a time here (well, 5 bombs in the time it takes for the first to explode - then you get gwacked). Probably just as well, since the bombs are so strong here.