UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

any seige folks out there?

CeeCee

Wanderer
Kat from TnT here. I played Kat, Dominatrix, Goldie Pawn and Twisted Sister. I remember Akaeli from about 5 years ago.

Elradi - Who were you in VMP? I have several former VMP in my guild on Siege that are playing with us here on Hybrid now. Monolith, Elvis, Tairon are a few. We're all in SP! here on Hybrid. We're trying to get Krystal over here as well.

Wyrm is playing Darkfall last I heard.

Re: any seige folks out there?

Nah, my characters on Siege are Newt, One Eye, Goblin, and Silent. I've never been that good at pvp, but sometimes I can pk. Newt has ~200 counts, but most of those were gained in the heyday of bank-bombing.

I was going to do that here, but you can't throw 5 bombs at a time here (well, 5 bombs in the time it takes for the first to explode - then you get gwacked). Probably just as well, since the bombs are so strong here.

I Definitely Remember getting bank bombed by Newt....Multile Times....It was GREAT and Horrible at the same time, lol

Re: any seige folks out there?

SP was the best. I quit catskills and moved to Siege when trammel was released. My Pk was The Canadian and my helper/tamer was Madmardigan.

Spoony

Page
This is SoulWeaver from Siege :) Howdy hoe haven't played on hybrid in a long time but nice to see you all here!

Krystallia

Wanderer
SweetEvil/Kyrie - Ceasar/Aiden - Locke - SWARM (E!G/Evil Is Good) from day one of Siege until they turned the shard into Diablo online...... Also ran the vendor shop between the two bridges outside Trinsic until we quit. We have one here (DeadlyDesires) located at the South exit of Trinsic. Say hello if you catch me around! There's still no item insurance on SP but they do have what they call Siege Bless - from what I recall you can bless one item and I "think" that item can be switched around? I still hop on SP from time to time but I have yet to run into a single person.. it's a ghost town.

None of you guys are familiar nor are your guilds except AA (of course it has been like what? 9 years? Sheesh!)... damn, I recall a lot of pvp with you guys outside Despise. TONS of fun! If any of you remember the guild J-D (more towards the end of SP) I have seen some of them running around here but I haven't seen them in quite some time. The server was quite a blast when we first started here but as of late it's been quite boring.. almost impossible to find any pvp. Perhaps still at idocs but who truly wants to waste their time running around looking for that shit? Makes you really miss SP and the guilds that claimed a territory be it the orc camps or dungeons or whatever!

One of my fondest memories... seeing the day that KGB finally relinquished their Red=Dead Motto! It never applied on SP but man, did it take those guys years to figure that out lol Tons of fun both before and after tho!

Sandwich

Sorceror
a free sandwich/bofragnoid from DTA/OTF/REV here (01-06?)

sorry for the thread-o-mancy but I might start playing here in my spare time.

Good to see at least a few familiar faces.

richardglen

Sorceror
I am Davy/SUPPERMAN on siege. TnT has a decent little group going over here if anyone is interested ice me 264664701 or AIM: richl956677. Our guild tag in game is SP.

Wacker (AoD)

Wanderer
SweetEvil/Kyrie - Ceasar/Aiden - Locke - SWARM (E!G/Evil Is Good) from day one of Siege until they turned the shard into Diablo online...... Also ran the vendor shop between the two bridges outside Trinsic until we quit. We have one here (DeadlyDesires) located at the South exit of Trinsic. Say hello if you catch me around! There's still no item insurance on SP but they do have what they call Siege Bless - from what I recall you can bless one item and I "think" that item can be switched around? I still hop on SP from time to time but I have yet to run into a single person.. it's a ghost town.

None of you guys are familiar nor are your guilds except AA (of course it has been like what? 9 years? Sheesh!)... damn, I recall a lot of pvp with you guys outside Despise. TONS of fun! If any of you remember the guild J-D (more towards the end of SP) I have seen some of them running around here but I haven't seen them in quite some time. The server was quite a blast when we first started here but as of late it's been quite boring.. almost impossible to find any pvp. Perhaps still at idocs but who truly wants to waste their time running around looking for that shit? Makes you really miss SP and the guilds that claimed a territory be it the orc camps or dungeons or whatever!

One of my fondest memories... seeing the day that KGB finally relinquished their Red=Dead Motto! It never applied on SP but man, did it take those guys years to figure that out lol Tons of fun both before and after tho!

I remember you :)