UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anybody from europa/drachenfels?

dalgor_

Squire
Re: anybody from europa/drachenfels?

Europa here

Hemmo/kotivalo/cartoittaja are the chars one could remember I think :p

wkstrm

Lord

Drachenfels: Lanfear, Oxenstierna x-sharded Lanfear from DF to eu.

Europa: Lanfear, Sixten Redlos, Tyr. Dolby maybe. :)
shiet, I can't remember my chars. :(

Sinist3r

Wanderer

wkstrm;1763072 said:
Drachenfels: Lanfear, Oxenstierna x-sharded Lanfear from DF to eu.

Europa: Lanfear, Sixten Redlos, Tyr. Dolby maybe. :)
shiet, I can't remember my chars. :(

Hey Lanfear! well you may or may not remember me. I was Leonidas, SphinX[SoC] and Olbiad [The REBORN clown]. I think by the time I was in Shadows of Clowns you were playing your FireStarta character or Droopy, anyways good to see ya on here. I still have your old icq number if you still get on icq, if not pm on this board let me know how to get ahold of you, so we can play together!!

I haven't started playing hybrid here yet, I made chars on DFI, but was wondering if I should just roll here instead cuz population etc, more pvp, etc. Let me know what you think..
only thing I don't understand on this shard is they let you unattend macro but can't use easyUO or other 3rd party program? that didn't make sense to me heh.

Also I remember Caleb LaRue by name from 6i6 but didn't really know you in game, cheers to all old Europa players. :D

wkstrm

Lord

Sinist3r;1763440 said:
Hey Lanfear! well you may or may not remember me. I was Leonidas, SphinX[SoC] and Olbiad [The REBORN clown]. I think by the time I was in Shadows of Clowns you were playing your FireStarta character or Droopy, anyways good to see ya on here. I still have your old icq number if you still get on icq, if not pm on this board let me know how to get ahold of you, so we can play together!!

I haven't started playing hybrid here yet, I made chars on DFI, but was wondering if I should just roll here instead cuz population etc, more pvp, etc. Let me know what you think..
only thing I don't understand on this shard is they let you unattend macro but can't use easyUO or other 3rd party program? that didn't make sense to me heh.

Also I remember Caleb LaRue by name from 6i6 but didn't really know you in game, cheers to all old Europa players. :D

There were more than Lanfear and I wasn't the one you were thinking about. :&
But I'll contact you later, I'm leaving town for a couple of days.

Sinist3r

Wanderer

wkstrm;1763493 said:
There were more than Lanfear and I wasn't the one you were thinking about. :&
But I'll contact you later, I'm leaving town for a couple of days.

Yeah I knew there we a couple wasn't sure, but you had your Tyr character in clown or?

wkstrm

Lord

Sinist3r;1763506 said:
Yeah I knew there we a couple wasn't sure, but you had your Tyr character in clown or?

hmm. no, he was never guilded and almost never used either. :/
I think I played mostly with Lanfear (I used to go on the board-hunts with her at 8.00 pm as often as I could) and with my crafter I think. I don't remember much from my later OSI time.

I remember more from early DF, where I used my thief pretty much and Lanfear to go on champ hunts.

Javelin

Squire

Anyone of you guys remember the TRT (The Rogue Tower) guild? we owned a small tower at Brit gate from about 1999 to 2003.

one of the biggest thieves guilds on the shard.

orginal members got a write up on OSI's UO spotlight.

I didnt play with any original members. Silk was the GM when I was in the guild. I was Alcuin.

We were big time friends with the Corax's and Team Cow.

Javelin

Squire

that is awesome.

i was Silk's best friend in game. actually got to know him quite well. im sure he doesnt play anymore.

Do you remember Alcuin? Sonya? MiNaX? Fief? Ferru? All these guys were in TRT.

I cant remember their alts its been so long ago. We were friends with alot of the people around the gate.

we hated the cash money brothers. they always tried to kill us no matter if we were blue or grey.

haha i cant believe i actually found someone on this server that actually remembers that. makes me feel all fuzzy inside. those were very good times. i miss those days.

wkstrm

Lord

Javelin;1805365 said:
Do you remember Alcuin? Sonya? MiNaX? Fief? Ferru? All these guys were in TRT.

Can't say I remember those names. :(

Javelin;1805365 said:
we hated the cash money brothers. they always tried to kill us no matter if we were blue or grey.

If it's any comfort Borbarad was my neigbour and HOWARD ONE was very often visiting him. Was kind of dangerous having him as neighbour, but also profitable. I often saw Borbarad recall in, then walk around i his house and then recalll away. I always sneaked in to his house and took the loot he put on the floor. :)

Btw, do you remember Euphorbia? that was me, altough, my ingame chars was Lanfear (the first one on the shard, but I was pretty soon no the only one with that name.

Kokt Grus, Protes Bengt and Sixten Redlos. I often went to champ-spawns on Sixten Redlos and stole powerscrolls.

Javelin

Squire

I dont think i recall Lanfear.

I wasn't very popular except among my guild TRT.

HOWARD ONE!! i completely forgot about that dude! as soon as I read the post a remembered that name though haha.

wkstrm

Lord

lol.. was a blast living next to Borbarad. We had a couple of fights, mostly he trying to kill me and me trying to survive.

Also, close to where we had our house there was this guild MiB.. I often ended up in fights with them and I know I PK'ed their miners a coupleof times. :)