UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anybody from europa/drachenfels?

sillygoose

Wanderer
Re: anybody from europa/drachenfels?

i was there! ><

'99 - '04? hm, don't know. i only remember from df names like time to die, nolita, nymphomania and the other faction guys. stingray? or something like this. it's too long ago to remember all the names. it was a nice time with all the active factions, no running in 1v1 etc. missing it. :/

SilkTRT

Wanderer

Old memories lol

Oy Hate/Jav, if you're still around, send me a message!

Katalis

Wanderer

I'm not really much of an old timer (joined just before AoS and was a member of PHT and Ebon Hand- Burrich and Ralph Small were mine )
I remember DiE (Logan and Armstrong were my first PK experience) and the good old KT of course.. Also some recollection of 6i6 aswell.
Just started here on hybrid and loving it :)

Nicolai

Sorceror

I played Europa way back in the day.

Character's name was Dark Sword. I would run around shooting people with a heavy crossbow and then run away, and made a living by snatching up PK heads and turning them in for the bounty.

Chunkster

Wanderer

I also was on Europa back in the day :)

Dilvid, JIMBO, Hand (the crafter, loved those 'crafted by' tags), Chunky La Funga and probably a few others I can't remember.

Oi oi,

i recognise a load of those names. The Brit gate stuff especially!!! I was Zannix/Koran/Project Z (and some others i forget) if anyone remembers those names?

I remember Corax and Silk and the Brit gate small tower. I also remember a villa, maybe it was team cow? i dont know, it was ages ago. But i remember i used to love playing when Brit Gate was the hot spot for PvP!!

If anyone remembers me please get in touch so i have some friends when i get on to Hybrid!

SynthD

Wanderer

WheatuS;1823822 said:
Europa , Captain Morgan [ 7 ]. play from 1998 to 2000

6i6 was a chaos /order guild no??

they joined com later, remember fighting em all over papua(old minax base)

Europe, Char name was SynthD

mpturno

Wanderer

I used to play Drachenfels. Was apart of the thieves guild BLS (Black Lotus Society) who used to be friendly with Mi6 guys next door. We used to inhabit the log cabin next to the Mi6 villa.

I played Zell, but alot of the time had my disguise kit on :D

I did also play a dexxer called Turnip.

Rog

Wanderer
I played Europa from around 99 till about 04. Chars were Equalizer, Harrel Luhan, Rage, Sylvanus and more that I can't remember. Was in a guild called GoY, I remember 6i6 also.

Tobias

Sorceror
Europa = n00b
Drachenfelds = Cathrine Corax, Tumpe, lotte of Britain(I know right....), It Wasen't me(again I know right?-.-), Tobias

Tobias

Sorceror
Does anyone remember Murderer Inc [Inc] from Drachenfelds?
with Midnight, Retool and Lord Mondaine? :)

Drizzlx

Wanderer
Sup,

It's good to see so many familiar names! ;)
I used to play on Europa back in the days, my main was a red mage/fencer called Satan.

Edalon

Squire
We used to enter drachenfels...and in disguisekits enter those megaguilds and we stayed and guildpkd in them for months scoring hundreds of hits. Some of the best uo fun ever.