UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

i played great lakes from about 97 to like right when AOS was implemented just wondered of there was very many GLers from way back that play UOG...report with char names

Pill Puller / oliVeR / I'm a Princess

D

djstepanek

Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Yes.

Name was Nomad, was in RK, Royal Knights, we had the large brick vendor mall next to the vesper inn, and held fight nights every friday :)

D

djstepanek

Basically the same time you did, I stopped playing when trammel came out though and went to the test shard for pvp.

Obs

Wanderer

Yes, my name was Obs (Lord Obs). I was the third Magistrate for the Dark Wardens. We had a castle on ice-island. Hosted a lot of RP events.

DonMegaR

Wanderer

I played on GL from about 99 to 02-03 name DonMegaR - Order guild R*R

Ya I remember Elric....ive fought around with you back in the day on UOG when you were on hatebreed..i remember because your char looked exactly like mine heh

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

My guild once made like 20 chars with 50 swords/tactics and went and pwnd faces* in buccs on GL.

*We killed like 2 ppl :D

hivajisa

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
My guild once made like 20 chars with 50 swords/tactics and went and pwnd faces* in buccs on GL.

how did u manage handleing 20 clients at once

welkopole

Sorceror

I played on GL from 97-98, guild was WOTS. Ahh those were the days....

jimbobba

Wanderer

i too played since 98 on GL, best shit ever.... quit when STUPID AOS came out (who didnt).... you might remember..... Azag/mystikal/karmin/maximus/xXCBRXx BoT, LCN, little of this, little of that... just all out pvp, hi guys =D

Annok

Wanderer

I started playing UO in its first month or so of release, pretty much my only OSI shard was GL for about 2 years, until osi screwed the game up..

When I first started I was in KST with my blue for a while..

Had a thief dexxer named Marry Poppins (before the thief's guild changes, character was an overpowered beast)

and had a pk mage named EffeX, was guildless towards the end of my stay in GL, but was in Bane for a little while, then GoD.

although I don't seem to recognize some of the names, I do recognize Oliver.

Either way.. It was the good old days..

hivajisa

Wanderer

never played gl but i played atlantic i had a theif named unkown and a crappy tamer named angry drunk i played after they put in tram and what not i dont not like tram but i understand how a pk would feel if they just added a place where they cant kill people and stuff also theiveing on osi sucked but it was still fun in some ways

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

hatebreed said:
99.9% of the PvP community of GL know me.. I was GM of the guild Deadly Intentions (D-I) - And had chars in other massive guilds such as Z*T, PEE, GoD, SoV, ect...

I call bullshit. I was in D-I. I don't remember Elric having any characters in ZT and I find it hard to believe he'd play UO again especially without any of the old GL players (last I knew he was playing with GoD).

I think you are lying sir. Could be wrong, you just dont strike me as Elric.

Edit: I just noticed your forum profile says age 19 and from michigan. When I was in D-I Elric was in his 20's and was a hardcore proud-to-be texan.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

_Choru_ said:

Holy shit, I think I remember that.

I distinctly remember a huge group of new characters roaming around bucs one day, I also remember people doing it with archery as well.