UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Boris-GL

Sorceror
Had to bump this post to see whos still out there. I took a long ass break and been kinda wanting to come back. I am known on hybrid as Thurk/PLAGUE/Astrakan/Dekeyon/Priest. I also joined EQ (for fun) as Boris.

Also, for anyone who knows Drowned God.... How the hell did he come up with that name? I became a "Song of Ice and Fire" / Game of Thrones fan a while ago, and find it funny that he was named Drowned God soooo long ago.

I let my houses decay here, but i'll probably be coming back, so anyone whos been waiting for a group, or any of my old allies wanna play soon, pm me.

Oh yeah my skype is Skittlepimp.

This is the original Legend of BC aka Black Company of Great Lakes. I had Legend, the dexxer, Legend, the mage and Blessed the thief who was in Poison Ives guild, Poison Ivy and the 40 thieves. I also had Wrath of God and Harmony who was my tamer with red hair. I had an awesome account that I sold and ended up with someone in FS! But make no mistake I am the Original Legend of Great Lakes.

I remember when me and Sir Bart got UO to issue an emergency patch to the game, around the time we formed POS, Protector of the Spawn against the noobs coming to Feluccia and trying to get those scrolls. What we figured out is when you died in the Spawn, you were telephoned to healers in town, once you were revived, you were revived with all your crap, including scrolls but very little health. So what we made were noobie characters and bombed everyone who came near the healer. Then someone else would loot the crap out of them. It was probably the highlight of my playing. So much grief. I remember being one of many healers for Sir Bart and his dragons and just being hated for being the biggest, and baddest guild on the shard. BC was the only guild I joined and I rode out with them for about 4 or 5 years until I sold my accounts. Great times.

As I read the threads I see sooooooooooooo many people names I remember and it reminds me of the Golden Age of online gaming, some of the best gaming of my life and I owe it to you all, cheers.

Last edited:

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
I can barely remember my guilds or fellow players names from GL....I was in CoP, there was a dude named Kiffin who was all over the place, oh and the gm SAMPO was a god to me. We all went to siege perilous and joined others in a red guild that wore purple robes and owned....can't remember name, but siege perilous was fun as hell.
Yeah cool story bra.

christophilis

Sorceror
I played Great Lakes from 99 till a little after aos was released my char names were DEATH my dexxer and Bong Boy my mage...I was in FS! with furby and all them for a long time

XavierII

Wanderer
Was in BC on Gl myself for a time played the Xavier, Milos, Thorak , played with Pecks, Bart, Xug, Bear, Sideshow Bob (all 5 of them) to name a few lol. Man those were some fun ass times. Remember running BTH off the shard. God how the shard died when they all left for WOW, the bitches

Sampo-GL

Sorceror
I can barely remember my guilds or fellow players names from GL....I was in CoP, there was a dude named Kiffin who was all over the place, oh and the gm SAMPO was a god to me. We all went to siege perilous and joined others in a red guild that wore purple robes and owned....can't remember name, but siege perilous was fun as hell.
Yeah cool story bra.
Someone remembers CoP?!? Hey man!