UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are Factions Dead ?

Zoltac

Wanderer
Are Factions Dead ?

Seems that there is nothing going on with the factions on demise other than a recent passive takeover by someone via the council of mages to shut down the faction vendors.

Is this an acurate picture?

Anybody post a little information about any groups that are gaming in the faction world?

Re: Are Factions Dead ?

Zoltac;377197 said:
Seems that there is nothing going on with the factions on demise other than a recent passive takeover by someone via the council of mages to shut down the faction vendors.

Is this an acurate picture?

Anybody post a little information about any groups that are gaming in the faction world?
Pretty much.

lordwolfx

Knight

people only join factions here for the faction trick to skill gains..

i think the last faction war that occured was between NME and E. guilds... i could be wrong however....

Blacula

Knight

The current leader of Shadowlords is Uh Oh Hotdog's tailor, that should pain a pretty clear picture of the current state of factions.

Factions works on osi because of the amount of people. I know demise is an "osi" clone but for this purpose of not enough ppl Demise should change it to only two factions something ike order chaos. Otherwise there is no way in hell it will wor.

Blacula

Knight

Imagine four factions full of people throwing sewing kits at each other, pure madness I'd say.

emopenguin

Sorceror

Oh Snap thats right i own SL muahahah!! Bow down to the almighty tailor!! The best thing i saw was 76 faction points that were on Hand Of God (we miss you LD :()

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

We had a small factions guild going for a while, but just like all guilds, everyone went their seperate ways. Basically now the only factioners on are FM, and GUNZ. Needless to say, i'm out of factions in 10 hours. Hiyru ganks ftl.

Anytime sunshine gets the idea to use his hiryu on me I just poison it and kill it. Needless to say his combo on me now is just spamming consecrate weapon + crushing blow.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Davey_Havok;377706 said:
Yeah but i'm not a bushido dexxer, takes me a little more time to kill that thing.

Poisoning it still works, I was getting chased by sunshine and one other fm hiryu pvper and laid down the dp field and it became the easiest 2v1 I had in a while :D

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

True. I'm always dismounted lol, I get a hiyru stampeder and an archer on me, then some random dismount archer shoots me in the face.

There is absolutely nothing to gain from joining factions.
You are only effected by them and their features if you are joined to one.

And as this is an OSI clone (I dunno how strict of a clone) then you may never see factions come to life here, like they have on another shard.

Θ-QuIcK.FiNgErS-Θ;378182 said:

And as this is an OSI clone (I dunno how strict of a clone) then you may never see factions come to life here, like they have on another shard.

almost every post i've seen from you is basically you bashing on demise and saying how much better this "other shard" is....

why don't you go play the "other shard"?

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Θ-QuIcK.FiNgErS-Θ;378182 said:

Untrue. There are things to be gained, and although you don't see them as a beneficiary, others may. Now if you have tons of gold to spend, you won't really care about cheaper bulk resourses, but others may. Also if people didn't have this kind of outlook on factions, and gave it a try, maybe we could get it going again. Rather than all you blues who camp Brit gate waiting for that one red to run by so you all gank him into a rage log, why don't you join a faction?