UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Assassin Guild

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: Assassin Guild

The One They Hate so Well;1572825 said:
It would be fun to have other guild pay you for the heads of people. You could sneak around locate the target then get the assassins into position and kill em. Then take the head back and slam it down on the table demanding money.

Only problem i see is that you want to use katanas krisses and other fast low dmg weps. I know it seems more ninja assassin style but the grim reality is that you get no dmg bonus for jumping someone... so its guna be more like

Boo!!
stab
stab
stab
stab
stab
stab
stab
stab
stab

not very assassin like IMO

What would be more affective would be to use hallys or bows then switch to katanas or something just so you can get the true feeling of being an assassin with the huge WTF JUST HAPPENED hit.

Guess we will have to do the best of it, damn... so many negative ppl on these forum trying to ruin my ideas -.-

wkstrm

Lord

I'm not. I tried to give you some constructive ideas and still you set me up on various traps with your compadre Dave. :(

Ozzy

Sorceror

euphorbia;1572966 said:
I'm not. I tried to give you some constructive ideas and still you set me up on various traps with your compadre Dave. :(

I am only practicing my Assassin skills ;)

Well, sir I wasn't trying to ruin your grand plans for this assassin guild. In fact i think its a great idea, and I would possibly join you if it ever gets off the ground. I was just trying to alert you to a few problems before they became.. well problems.

I know you want to use daggers katanas and krisses for role playing purposes, but I think that if you think about it for a minute you will see that assassins using x-bows isn't by any means outlandish.

Ozzy

Sorceror

The One They Hate so Well;1573413 said:
Well, sir I wasn't trying to ruin your grand plans for this assassin guild. In fact i think its a great idea, and I would possibly join you if it ever gets off the ground. I was just trying to alert you to a few problems before they became.. well problems.

I know you want to use daggers katanas and krisses for role playing purposes, but I think that if you think about it for a minute you will see that assassins using x-bows isn't by any means outlandish.

I just like complaining on ppl don't worry about it, anyways, I'm placing the guildstone sometime today, everyone who wants are welcome to join :p, just aim me: GameAnything and I will explain a little what i've comed up with, I will make a thread in the recruitment explaining most things later on.

The only problem today is that i might be at hockey practice when you aim me, :p but aside from that I don't see a problem :p

Ozzy

Sorceror

I am, but we are still working a little on the guild rules. Keep an eye on the recruitment forum :D

roxxorshogun

Wanderer

hey im interested in this assassin guild aim me at randizzal5000 or ill aim you i got a poisoner dexxer but if it doesnt effect my wep besides being able to poison it ill make him a mage assassin or somthing but yea i was thinking of making a guild similar to this very soon but now that youve got one hopefully it gets going ill talk to you about my templates and stuff when i get ahold of you

Tomeglow

Wanderer

Assassin guilds aren't as fun when there isn't permadeath, hence the lack of a current one.

Ozzy

Sorceror

WEll iä'ms pretty hsure i can come uop with an exscuse but nopt right nosw czu iäm kinda drunk .-.- i might eb back tomrorow