UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Auction Canceled

zulu2401

Squire
He IS the best dexxer/Archer even if it takes 4 hotkeys. The template itself is one that works this way. I suggest everyone that is moaning about this to make one and show the world their "I can use more than 4 keys" glory.
Shut your fuckin ass up. You just like yaz sucking off kapero every chance you get.

zulu2401

Squire
It's funny how morons only post videos of their so called victory after so many losses that you never see posted.

AnonymousUO

Squire
Shut your fuckin ass up. You just like yaz sucking off kapero every chance you get.

Ask your guildies how they got their ass handed to them yesterday, even though they outnumbered us and Kapero was offline.

You're awesome at increasing the world's useless data.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
why do people keep saying dexxors have four hot keys...when I have like 15...and the mages have magic arrow fireball loop, bola efield flamestrike ebolt mini heal..hell I have a hot key for apples and each potion and Zulu eats a apple before my mortal hits