UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Auction Canceled

guesswhoback

Wanderer
its ridiculous. I remenber one day when Alvin made me friend of his house. I looted inquis and all shits he had, then i returned. I remenber when i got celes account and got some checks of 1kk and itens of his house then i returned back. And now, i see it worth. Demise need players like alvin, celes and kapero. Besides, who im gonna take insurance gold from?

sobe123

Sorceror
Even though how much I hate him and talk shit to him seeing someone lose a suit for a shit reason is retarded. I would never loot or steal from someone not even in a game like that. If his suit dropped and I looted it I would sell it back for 1/10 of the price its worth as good favor I looted it and no one else did. @royal kapero2 #sorrybro

mytilus

Sorceror
Lol yes guys someone be dumb enuf to buy this fags suit that isnt even worth 170kk so he can buy a better one lol good idea guys

and where is he gonna go to buy this better suit you speak of?

amazon.com maybe? yeah perfect suits just grow on trees... are you retard?

mantorras

Sorceror
buy the artys n jewls spend the rest on kits dumb fuck peebrain bitch

He is right you know...
Just for arties u would spend around 140kk.
Have you any idea how many kits it took to get those weapons? And the runic pieces?
Not even including the jewel set..

I am ending the auction tonight

Shallan

Sorceror
3 good crafts - > h.xbow, magic bow, xbow area hml. , rest is medium and arties u can always buy arties :p

Shallan

Sorceror

After much reflexion I have decided to cancel the auction, the suit will be returned.
Demise is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting, Demise needs Goliath.
like i said. shit thread is shit thread. same as the author of it :)