UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Auto Loot on death

Auto Loot on death

Why isn't auto loot enabled? I know it was added after publish 17 , but this is a hybrid server, and auto loot makes shit 10x easier for when u die.

For those that don't know what auto loot is. It's when you die, and u go back to your body, all you have to do is double click your corpse, and everything goes back exactly how it was before you died. It still lets people loot you, its just something thats more convenient for us dungeon crawlers for when we die. Its hard as hell to sit there picking thru 60 items when u got 3 fuckin titans on your ass.

So my question is why is this not enabled? Its not a feature that 'noobs' out the server. its actually practical and useful

Denwo

Wanderer
Re: Auto Loot on death

yea fuck that, i like the oldschool way makes it more challenging to loot on the run

wkstrm

Lord

Hydroid;1425273 said:
yea fuck that, i like the oldschool way makes it more challenging to loot on the run

:qft:

if you could autoloot your corpse then noone else would have a fair chance of looting you.

sure they could. you don't need more than 5 minutes to loot something as a player. This only makes it easier when you die in a dungeon to a monster.

If a pk kills you, its gonna take you at least 5 minutes to get ressed and get back, and u wouldnt go back immediately without preperation anyway, so i dont see your logic in this.

With this feature, players still have PLENTY of time to loot you. It helps the players that dungeon crawl, obviously not pvp. Wouldn't matter anyway. Takes 2 minutes to loot a dead body when its a pk gank or faction, so how is this a problem?

This has nothing to due with trammel item insurance either. Keep arguments valid if you plan on making them.

Watabou

Knight

no

what if theres a shrine right nearby or your friend and you get rezzed, grab your shit, and start fighting whoever killed you again

its stupid

shader

Sorceror

I would have to agree with the people that are against this idea. While I am the first to admit that it is very nice to be able to double click your corpse and have everything on it appear in your backpack, it is a royal pain when somebody you are trying to loot does this repetitively. I can not count the number of times I killed somebody on Siege Perilous just to have them instantly resurrect, double click their corpse, and take off running. Or having to keep lightning bolting them, grabbing one item, lightning bolting them, grabbing one item, etc.

Jayooo

Wanderer

no way, this is definitely on the level of item insurance

who has 60 loose items anyways?
i mean, if your going to a dungeon to not pvp you'd think you would be more organized, when i go on my tamer i probably have like 3-4 things to grab, i keep everything in bags, regs, potions, and then a bag for loot

to keep everything on your backpack is ridiculous, thats why this shouldnt be enforced, use common sense when going out, organize

Sajvo

Wanderer

autoloot wouldnt be the issue. it would be how many times i res kill you to get your loot while you rage at "fag res killers" auto loot was a bad idea just like pub 17+

how often do you kill people on this server immediately after they res.

What are the odds theres a shrine right next to you, and u have to loot super quick? You're reasoning against this idea is less than valid.

The reasons u give are highly unlikely to ever happen in a dungeon or anywhere else. except next to a shrine or a healer. Be reasonable.

And what idiot asked if I thought this was diablo? Please go read what i wrote before you speak.
This was an idea taken from a specific EA publish, has nothing to do with diablo except to convey the message of what i refer to.

It seems you guys do not like the idea for whatever reason. The reasons u list here though are complete bullshit. I bet the only people replying to this post are the ones who pk and will have to work a little harder to get there loot.

I dare you, come up with a good reason.

Mjk

Wanderer

How about instead of making us die when our HPs go to 0 maybe from now on we can just have a good cry and then go about our business. Dying is so time consuming and i have to res and come back, and ugh its just a mess. It would be much better if we just never died ever. Or better yet, we can die, but we insta-rez and dont lose any of our items. That way pkers still get the satisfaction of the kill but i dont have to be inconvenienced. O wait, thats right i almost forgot, that would be gay just like auto-loot would be...

goatballs

Wanderer

Moosebish;1425483 said:
What kind of game do you think this is Vash? Diablo?

:D lol, but really if it takes your 5 minutes to get back to your corpse and loot it before someone else does then you're pathetic...even with loose items

If I wanted to hear the intelligence of a bowl of cereal, I woulda talked to Snap Crackel and Pop.

Sit down bitch, what you contribute is equal or less than the value of dog shit. Which ultimately makes you worth less than dog shit. Have a nice day

Kthxbye

As for banshee. What, do you magically Res after someone kills you? Do you have a secret the rest of us don't? Do you play 24/7 and magic respawn? Thought not. If you wan't to speak, use a grown up voice. Not all of us play every waking hour of the day, and have every opportunity to get to our bodies in 12 seconds. Some of us actually have lives and girlfriends. Maybe you're investing in the wrong thing..

Since the children have spoken. Anyone else have a valid argument, or are we all 5 years old????

Mjk

Wanderer

Honestly i've been wondering since i started reading this post, how come you're too lazy to loot all ur stuff anyways. What, 30 seconds is too much of an inconvenience for you? Bottom line is there is no good reason to have autoloot enabled. Come up with one solid reason why it should be implemented that doesnt make you sound like a carebear.

Sometimes I swear some reds have a script when it comes to looting bodies as one time i had two chars going at an idoc. My fighter died and when I stealthed with my other guy less then 15 seconds all my stuff was stolen. It was disorganized as hell too with tons of shit in it.

Denwo

Wanderer

VashTheStampede;1425695 said:
If I wanted to hear the intelligence of a bowl of cereal, I woulda talked to Snap Crackel and Pop.

Sit down bitch, what you contribute is equal or less than the value of dog shit. Which ultimately makes you worth less than dog shit. Have a nice day

Kthxbye

As for banshee. What, do you magically Res after someone kills you? Do you have a secret the rest of us don't? Do you play 24/7 and magic respawn? Thought not. If you wan't to speak, use a grown up voice. Not all of us play every waking hour of the day, and have every opportunity to get to our bodies in 12 seconds. Some of us actually have lives and girlfriends. Maybe you're investing in the wrong thing..

Since the children have spoken. Anyone else have a valid argument, or are we all 5 years old????

What the fuck is wrong with you?