UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Auto Loot on death

Mjk

Wanderer
Re: Auto Loot on death

Since you have the conversational skills of a banana peel im going to assume you were calling me a retard just then.. One more time since you didnt read it the first time... Post an argument for auto-loot that does ***NOT*** make you sound like a whiny little care bear. Your first post reads something like this:

*cry cry* i dont know how to organize my backpack *cry cry* I died looting my corpse because it took longer then a double click to get all my stuff back *cry cry*

Didn't I kill you earlier today?

How long did it take me to loot your shit?

Oh thats right, less than the time it would take for you to Res and run back to see me kill you again.

Owned

Reasons to enable:

Fast, convenient, doesn't affect pvp looting, waste less time, shall I go on?

uninstall life sir, cause you've fuckin failed.

The only argument ive heard for why this isn't a good idea, is because PK's are pussies and want more than 5 minutes to loot a body.
How hard is it for you to understand this isn't pvp directed, or how this won't affect the server in a negative way. It's amazing how stupid people like you are. Please, never procreate.

Since I know you're an idiot. Procreate means have sex and make babies. Since you play 24/7 and wouldn't have a girlfriend, I should have just saved my breath for I'd bet youve never had either

Mjk

Wanderer

Lol failed at life.. Any one remember who was the kid crying about titans killing him before he could loot his shit?

goatballs

Wanderer

Here is one for you, Learn to respect staff....if you're to damn lazy to play the game maybe you should be the one to uninstall and are the one that failed at life....everyone wave bye....oh BYE

Wow, the drama on here is like a bloody roller coaster. Seriously...I PvM more then I PvP and I hated the idea. When I die, like everyone else stated repeatedly, I don't find it tough to get my items back. I'll multi-client and have one distract or kill what is in the way then loot it on the one that died. Even if I can't do that [no one else has a rune for example] then I use the bag idea [for those that stated above] and just keep everything in one or two bags. That way, on my ethereal mount, I'm able to just do a "drive-by-looting" and get back in the game. I had no idea that Vash would go off the deep end over something so silly.

pbickerd

Wanderer

The main reason this i a bad idea is because in a large group fight a guild mate could bandage rez / rez their fallen buddy and have them back in battle on full health and fully equiped within what? 15 seconds. This would be very annoying.

VashTheStampede;1425255 said:
Why isn't auto loot enabled? I know it was added after publish 17 , but this is a hybrid server, and auto loot makes shit 10x easier for when u die.

For those that don't know what auto loot is. It's when you die, and u go back to your body, all you have to do is double click your corpse, and everything goes back exactly how it was before you died. It still lets people loot you, its just something thats more convenient for us dungeon crawlers for when we die. Its hard as hell to sit there picking thru 60 items when u got 3 fuckin titans on your ass.

So my question is why is this not enabled? Its not a feature that 'noobs' out the server. its actually practical and useful

VashTheStampede;1425255 said:
Why isn't auto loot enabled? I know it was added after publish 17 , but this is a hybrid server, and auto loot makes shit 10x easier for when u die.

For those that don't know what auto loot is. It's when you die, and u go back to your body, all you have to do is double click your corpse, and everything goes back exactly how it was before you died. It still lets people loot you, its just something thats more convenient for us dungeon crawlers for when we die. Its hard as hell to sit there picking thru 60 items when u got 3 fuckin titans on your ass.

So my question is why is this not enabled? Its not a feature that 'noobs' out the server. its actually practical and useful

We aren't publish 17 are we. We iz oldschlooz

OffMyJohnson

Wanderer

pbickerd;1425893 said:
The main reason this i a bad idea is because in a large group fight a guild mate could bandage rez / rez their fallen buddy and have them back in battle on full health and fully equiped within what? 15 seconds. This would be very annoying.

Sorry vash but he made a valid point.