UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BAJA PLAYERS PLEASE MESSAGE

shawnepps1

Wanderer
BAJA PLAYERS PLEASE MESSAGE

I USED TO PLAY BAJA AND WAS KNOW VERY WELL... I AM LOOKING TO TALK TO SOME OLD PLAYERS THAT KNEW ME. MATTER OF FACT THERE WAS A PLAYER THAT I GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO THAT IS LoD ON THIS SERVER BUT HIS NAME HAS ESCAPED ME.

Tell me if you played Baja - I was Dr.Poon, Kuala, CareBear, Sexual Chocolate, my good friends (some of them were GM's but RL friends) were Panda (GM Panda), Commando, Atari, Solo Exceptional, Sir Mettalica, Sir Psyco, and alot of other names. If you were on Baja hit me up...

beelzebub

Knight
Re: BAJA PLAYERS PLEASE MESSAGE

i played baja for about 4 months back in 99... i didnt do much, just made an acct with my buddy and sold it :p

HI!

this should be in players looking for players forum btw

CapLoD

Sorceror

You'll have better luck posting on our boards instead of here. There are only 2 of us playing Hybrid currently.

www.lordsofdeath.com

Sir Metallica I think is with us and Psycho sounds familliar. Not sure of the others.

Arment

Wanderer

Solo Exceptional... WOW talk about real old. Didn't his account get baned? he was in the old guild JoV i think?

ploki

Knight

man, how do you all remember this shit.. i played baja, like 8 years ago

wow, i cant believe you all still remember this shit. all i remember is the pile of bones under my feet. haha!

shawnepps1

Wanderer

Arment;1813089 said:
Solo Exceptional... WOW talk about real old. Didn't his account get baned? he was in the old guild JoV i think?

Yeah, all of ours did.... Solo is the one that made the OLD Video with Comando on WTFman.com talking about dexers and the "patch". And also who got me into playing UO was Panda AKA Cherub - (we were all friends) he made the flash movie "Licherana" it was the liche doing the margarana dance.... funny shit.. Cherub ended up getting Solo, me, Atari all playing UO. Then he became employed by OSI as GM Panda... I was CareBear aka Kuala, aka, Dr.Poon, Aka Sexual Chocolate...

shawnepps1

Wanderer

Doc Martin;1832358 said:
Mean N Dirty (M&D) 2000-2003

You have to know me then. I was the GM of M&D briefly. Sir Mettalica gave me the spot when he left, then I gave it to Sir Psyco (Sir Mettalica's brother). I beleive it was M&D been so long 99-2003 here.. ;) Rememeber the guild fights back then. EVERYONE MOVED LIKE REAL SLOW cause it bogged down either the server or everyones PC... Funny shit.

Anti.Christ

Sorceror

shawnepps1;1832595 said:
You have to know me then. I was the GM of M&D briefly. Sir Mettalica gave me the spot when he left, then I gave it to Sir Psyco (Sir Mettalica's brother). I beleive it was M&D been so long 99-2003 here.. ;) Rememeber the guild fights back then. EVERYONE MOVED LIKE REAL SLOW cause it bogged down either the server or everyones PC... Funny shit.

Physco? the pvper of LoD the one that had blessed hally and broad? he was a good friend if ur the original carbear of baja u gave ur acct to Dirty love if im not wrong? and i thought it was DoC Holiday that was gm on M&D?

i knew you as carebear. My chars name was Pink, willow, fatal, wiener wrap, rolled with wrath of god and doc holiday

Anti.Christ;1837720 said:
Physco? the pvper of LoD the one that had blessed hally and broad? he was a good friend if ur the original carbear of baja u gave ur acct to Dirty love if im not wrong? and i thought it was DoC Holiday that was gm on M&D?

ya it was doc who was gm

shawnepps1

Wanderer

I migth be wrong about M&D... But for some reason I feel it was. I knew Doc Holiday, and yes Dirty got my account, and then he got it banned... I posted not to long ago, to see who got my account cause my memory is bad, and I couldnt remember his name. Then I tried to talk to him here, and someone said to go through LOD website.. But I am lazy.. Yeah I visited Sir Psyco and his brother in Ceres, CA a few times. For some reason I think it was M&D or maybe SL I forget.. Been soooo long ago. Like ten years. I also carried a Blessed Exceedly Vanq Hally, and a Ex Vanq Kat posioned. Back when Hallys hit like a valerite and you could do the dble hit with FS prepd.. I loved it then, I remember playing before dexer... Remember the "patch" haha...

shawnepps1

Wanderer

He was former LoD, then went with his brother Sir Mettalica to whatever guild. I remember our arch enimies were a Jap guild and I forget there name.. And then their guild, dismembered and we didnt have another huge guild to fight but LoD...

ALSO Anti - what was your char name?

malloc

Wanderer

shawnepps1;1809375 said:
I USED TO PLAY BAJA AND WAS KNOW VERY WELL...

Your name rings a bell but I wasn't well know in the pvp guilds. Played from release till "Its not a mirror". Character early on was, Rez (resolution), then later malloc, recyn, modibo (red).

I recognize a number of other people in this thread as well, including the Pimp of course. Played in several small pvp guilds (tbl, and whatever else) and battled fairly unsuccessfully against some of you :p Always appreciated LoD's discipline and organization. Got PKed by Ronald Mc and 15 of his crew (though fight 16 v 2).

I also remember mage tower people. Atrius, Eric & Ren Rouvale(SP?), Erasmus, Benn, Lan, Angst(SP?) and plenty other whom I can't recall their names now.

I played my first 10mins the other night after... years. Can't remember much about how to play, but I get this semi-sick nostalgic feeling...