UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

BAJA PLAYERS PLEASE MESSAGE

Johnny Duko

Sorceror
Re: BAJA PLAYERS PLEASE MESSAGE

shawnepps1;1809375 said:
I USED TO PLAY BAJA AND WAS KNOW VERY WELL... I AM LOOKING TO TALK TO SOME OLD PLAYERS THAT KNEW ME. MATTER OF FACT THERE WAS A PLAYER THAT I GAVE MY ACCOUNT TO THAT IS LoD ON THIS SERVER BUT HIS NAME HAS ESCAPED ME.

Tell me if you played Baja - I was Dr.Poon, Kuala, CareBear, Sexual Chocolate, my good friends (some of them were GM's but RL friends) were Panda (GM Panda), Commando, Atari, Solo Exceptional, Sir Mettalica, Sir Psyco, and alot of other names. If you were on Baja hit me up...

I was Balbanes and Scary Spice
I think i was in Malagents with you...

Dexter420

Sorceror

I played Baja my entire OSI time hehe, from t2a to like a year after Trammel. Mostly a Miner/smith in Delucia named MrBeefy did alot of repairs for people in those days, had a hally/mage pk named DoctorSatan to hehe. Large tower on ice island was my home hehe. I wish i could remember my guilds that i was in, M&D sounds familiar, dont think i was in it, but it sounds familiar.

shawnepps1

Wanderer

Johnny Duko;1863022 said:
Commando and Solo Exceptional was same guy :)
Yes they were (Matthew Willis) was one of my good friends. I put both his char just in case people knew either... ;)

shawnepps1

Wanderer

Johnny Duko;1863020 said:
I was Balbanes and Scary Spice
I think i was in Malagents with you...

Malagents - YES that is the guild I was in hahah... Been so long..

kidfrombama

Wanderer

I used to play Baja . I used to kick,it iwth burnout, agathon, Alll the GaWds . Rial, Ainvar Deangelo. Man some good times were had back in the day.

*sigh*