UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bama are you stalking me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaRue

Squire
Man I have known her for a few years know and I never have gotten to see her sexy pictures .. Bama is the bomb!!!

LaRue

Squire
Then maybe she likes asshats? That is also a possiblity but less likely.. but maybe your asshole smells like roses..

Bama just stalks a lot of people. She's of the creepy-stalker type. Ever notice that if she replies to one of my posts (which is frequent) she does it within a couple minutes too?

O`NEILL

Wanderer
Every one else post but not and Bama ..!!!!

ne14pic

Sorceror
what makes it creepy is she never responds to my posts she just likes them the second I post them and by the time i get back to the general discussion i all ready have an alert. I honestly don't think we have said two words to each other and I couldn't even tell you her characters in game

O`NEILL

Wanderer
Keep trying ... We are with you .. Sometimes it's fun to read through the forum than to play ... Woman .. a friend is like a wind comes, the spirit, stop and do not care about anyone .. Summer is coming sea, waves, sun, the other is what you make of yourself ..

Status
Not open for further replies.