UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bama are you stalking me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaRue

Squire
How can one NOT stalk someone .. so knowledgeable... so helpful and if I was a guy I would duel her husband for the right to have her.. I make myself laugh.. funny stuff...

Saiiriel

Traveler
lets face it stalking her is probably the best idea me and larue have had...i mean bama is brilliant and i agree i may have to take up this whole dueling for the right to be with her!

lets face it stalking her is probably the best idea
...Or most pointless and time-wasting. Take your pic. I don't need to stalk her... She just stalks me. Or somehow, I just mention "OSI" and she's right there, like magic. Kinda like mentioning PCs and me.

Saiiriel

Traveler
nah best idea. i mean i totally see your point but tryin to stalk an excellent stalker, in her own right, is fun in it's own way...we all have our fun differently my fun is simple and sometimes pvp oriented

LaRue

Squire
Ummm isn't everything about being so active on a forum about a mmo kind of pointless and time wasting.. we all are grown people who play with pixel crack, whats more pointless then that we do it for fun.. so stalking the stalker makes perfect sense not to mention she seems to be the one who always has the right answers.. show me a post in the past years where she has ever been wrong.. :) me thinks ntk is a wee bit jealous?

ne14pic

Sorceror
lets face it stalking her is probably the best idea me and larue have had...i mean bama is brilliant and i agree i may have to take up this whole dueling for the right to be with her!
you guys are crazy if you want to stalk Bama. She has a superior Hannibal Lecter type intellect. Tell me how it works out when shes eating your liver with fava bean and a nice bottle of chianti

Status
Not open for further replies.