UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bassmaster98

Because i can. Anyone can talk about anyone.

Id rather tell you to your face instead of behind yout back like half of you nerds.

Too bad i can back my words up.

If people are dumb enough to get scammed, then they deseved to get scammed.

I dont scam honest people like you @Pur3Playa

Its a shame people take advantage of kindhearted folks.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Lol dood just please. Stop wasting your time at the gym it ain't working. You talk so much shit. You are 17 cant type can't do math can't even get a girl on a dating site. Like wtf is wrong with you. You are 17 you should be outside trying to get laid with a girl or boy and worst come to worst find yourself a llama. But please stop saying you go to the gym and that you are a body builder. You have more loose skin around your waste then 90% of all female the day after they gave birth.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Oh look at my little girl @Bassmaster98

I told you once that you have nothing left to prove.........................................
.................................................I was wrong.............
Bama is a dike
Dyke not dike

I have pointed out how stupid you come across and instead of letting it go (I tried to let it go when I said you win) you keep on showing us all sorts of your stupidity

Now let's clear something up,welding is not the same thing as soldering (let the welding thing go)

So,little girl who "lifts weights and goes to high school" exactly what is it that you do that you make $35/hr doing?
We know it's not tutoring others in math and English that is a given

Bassmaster98 I think you are misunderstanding "being famous" with "get the fuck out of this shard". :)
It will take a while for him to respond Vlado
No wifi on the school bus or it's his brother's turn on the computer

........................again you win,you have nothing left to prove