UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bassmaster98

kolbycrouch

Knight
Now let's clear something up,welding is not the same thing as soldering (let the welding thing go)
Not in anyones defense, but they taught arc welding in Agriculture class, even a little MIG in the AP class. At least when I was in high school.

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
$35 an hour, no.

On the bright side though, our teacher let us bring our skoal, that must be worth something right?

I learned how to weld in shop class too.
skoal is for pussies... get some Copenhagen.
No way in hell this kid is making $35.00 An hour still in high school welding.
only way he could when he first get out of high school join the ironworker or boilermaker union. And even then you wont make $35.00 an hour unless u r minimum 6G certified....knowing this much about him he cant pass a spelling test much less a 6G certification.

Last edited:

kolbycrouch

Knight
I learned how to weld in shop class too.
skoal is for pussies... get some Copenhagen.
No way in hell this kis is making $35. An hour still in high school welding.
only way he could when he first get out of high school join the ironworker or boilermaker union. And even then you wont make 35 an hour unless u r minimum 6G certified....knowing this much about him he cant pass a spelling test much less a 6G certification.
Could be like me and MIG bike frames back together, only to realize the weld was awful and couldn't take the stress of sitting on it.

When someone asks if you want a dip, and they pull out some sissy ass green apple skoal... in POUCHES.

That's not the kind of America I want to be apart of.

kolbycrouch

Knight
My brother taught me how to use a soldering iron
He would put chunks of hash on it when it got hot

You guys and "dip" UGH!!!!!

kolbycrouch

Knight
I am moving my life towards a positive place. No longer using any of that shit I was before and glad to have people like you in my life!
That's good man, I know that road all too well, it doesn't go anywhere you want to be.

Hope to see you around, I don't play much, but I know the shard has been missing all the good ol slaughters inc pieces.