UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bodysn

Sorceror
Re: best alchy dexxer?

Abu Garcia;1530972 said:
i think for an alchy dexxer theres nothing better than a macer witha good war axe and war hammer but i dotn play them any more i play a scribe axxer with .01 of lj and still get a 205 damage hit with axes and i opwn just about everyone except a really good alchy mage or nox mage but ihave beet them in the past 1v1 and godmathias can vouch for me that i am one of the best and hardest to kill dexxers out there

Who are you ? just wondering

bodysn

Sorceror

Im just wondering.
Lets say I am a Lumberjack template. I carry a Gold Faction Blessed Large Battle Axe. How would my damage look against a High Armor Character? Like a 40 Armor Character? Would I still do decent if not BIG damage?

Anyone have any idea ?

bodysn;1620036 said:
Im just wondering.
Lets say I am a Lumberjack template. I carry a Gold Faction Blessed Large Battle Axe. How would my damage look against a High Armor Character? Like a 40 Armor Character? Would I still do decent if not BIG damage?

Anyone have any idea ?

You could 3 hit them. But if your going to use an axe i would recommend either a double axe or the plainly labeled axe. A lot more damage per minute for sure. Honestly though its macing ftw....

bodysn

Sorceror

II;1620056 said:
You could 3 hit them. But if your going to use an axe i would recommend either a double axe or the plainly labeled axe. A lot more damage per minute for sure. Honestly though its macing ftw....

thanx for help ..
Funny I just saw you watching a duel at the pits. You had a bad ass Hammer in your hand. Hammer lover =)

bodysn;1620077 said:
thanx for help ..
Funny I just saw you watching a duel at the pits. You had a bad ass Hammer in your hand. Hammer lover =)

LOL yea ive played axers and still enter 2v2 tourneys with my chr Psycore.

nuggers

Wanderer

is there anyone left besides me who still thinks that killing other players by running at them and chucking pots is UO in its most dumbed down form?

nuggers;1643226 said:
is there anyone left besides me who still thinks that killing other players by running at them and chucking pots is UO in its most dumbed down form?

No. Everyone accepted it. If they haven't its because they still cant beat an alchy dexer.

And imo- UO in its dumbest form is thinking you're pro at UO if you have an active forum account. More people talk about how tough they are - but its only ever on the forums, then when they lose theres an excuse about why they lost.. =/

nuggers

Wanderer

no, my post has nothing to do with ego. i just remember a time when you had to think a little harder than couting backwards from 3 to 1 while running at the enemy and i remember it being more fun.

/shrug. you probably didn't play back then so its not really your fault you dont understand.

nuggers;1643235 said:
/shrug. you probably didn't play back then so its not really your fault you dont understand.

No I played back then, I just don't see the point in even questioning the current PVP methods. Everyone has something against some tactic. Alch dexers are significantly easier to play than other templates, but perhaps one might say that playing in a group of 5 and hunting down people one at a time isn't fun and requires no skill. It's all a matter of opinion, I'm just sick of hearing people whinge about alch dexers.

Although I did misread what you aimed at in your statement. Therefore, yes I agree that PVP was more fun when it took more skill to kill - opposed to a double click and a potion throw.

IMO it takes more skill to GM an alchy dexer than to play one.

bodysn

Sorceror

The first day I went switched from Alchy/Heal to alchy/Stun I bumped into a nice 1v1 with a strong Alchy/DEXER. I quickly noticed that without the ability to run and heal, my chances of losing to an Alchy/DEXER is very high.

Now I never leave the house without a heal Wand.
Maybey even some good Armor, and you gots nothing to worry bout mangg.

J Edgar Hoover;1643237 said:
IMO it takes more skill to GM an alchy dexer than to play one.

My 5 year old daughter can play any chr. Its playing a chr well enough to have 13 pages of people discussing the template that takes skill. There are some very skilled alchy dexers.

.nem0

Page

II;1653937 said:
My 5 year old daughter can play any chr. Its playing a chr well enough to have 13 pages of people discussing the template that takes skill. There are some very skilled alchy dexers.

yea, throwing exp pots, double clicking someone and offscreening dumps is pretty difficult.

.nem0;1654844 said:
yea, throwing exp pots, double clicking someone and offscreening dumps is pretty difficult.

HAHA! You double click people? I bet you use the arrow keys to move still huh....