UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gfilla

Wanderer
Re: best alchy dexxer?

i read through most of this thread and didnt see it brought up anywhere... which gives more of a damage bonus, aclhy or LJ? since i def. want magery, i'm trying to decide if i should have alchemy or LJ, which gives the bigger damage bonus and is worth it? I could always throw purple pots w/o alchemy. if i went with alchemy i'd prolly just take fencing or mace anyway

Good question.

Alchemy adds 10 damage to explosion pots.
Lumberjacking adds a 30% damage bonus to axes.

Don't quote me on this but I think LJ is the better choice.

Christoff

Wanderer

Well I just made an alchy/LJ. So far I like him. No magery is really tough and it's hard to get used to. I only use him if I'm in a fairly large group and won't be the target and I can have cross heals. He's great at chasing people down.

Rhadam

Page

i think the LJ bonus is 15%....

having alchy is good for people who are going to be running... which will be most mages when they see you have an axe/hally... or really any weapon for that matter... so doing more damage melee isn't really effective if they are running away... i'd say go with alchy...

Ruel

Wanderer

I'm still getting over the fact that potions no longer target the ground...and they actually chase the player targeted...

Pretty rediculous in my opinion...but whatever.

If I were to make one though, I'd probably put axes at the bottom of my list. Wouldn't want to give up magery for 10 more points of potion damage.

MemphisWade;1472063 said:
lj. 2 hits and a pot easy kill

if you dont feel like using a skill for jacking though, do macing

off subject but WADE DUUUDE i thought u quit playin a while back its parker nig aim me

murkmasta123 do it nig!

LJ is only good if your running around in a retarded large group due to the fact that you will have to drop ether your ability to cast reflect/heal or resist making you fairly useless against anyone who's any good.

As far as the rest go I would say swords and macing are good but macing is prolly the best unless your fighting low ar targets(newb blues or reds) where spears are crazy good.

So it depends what your guna do......

Amazonia

Sorceror

Alchy Deadly Poison Vanq/Supremely Cutlass!

But anyway, in my opinion its LJ Alchy because of the concussion blow, so even if mage had best armors on world, mana is then limited!

g0tbluff

Sorceror

I prefer macing to LJ, with macing you get another way of healing (magery) as well as the ability to recall, gate, reflect, RA, arch protection.

I have both and the LJ alchy is great offensively in a 1v1 assuming you don't get unlucky with swings..... but if you do and they get an explo corp por, you're at half health with 10 secs to a heal.

Also, bump into two ot more reds/blues/oranges and you miss the headstart that reflect gives you.

SmiL

Sorceror

Dont matter if you're LJ, fenc, macer, swords... you just gota to know what ya doin..

bodysn

Sorceror

Personally, the only way I'd ever play a dexxer is with a faction blessed weapon. Runic Gold, Agapite or higher.

This template requires that your a millionare status in Uo gamers... More money the better. And you definatly want a speedy connection/ping.
but check it..

Lumberjack
Swords
Anatomy
Tactics
Resist
Alchemy ( Learn how to throw Pro-Style )
Magery - (no healing) Rely purely on Heal wands. G.heals and Mini heals (Stock up Hardcore)
100 Str
100 Dex
25 Int ( You can go More Int and less dex if you want for additional PvP spells )

Again, the only way I'd ever play a dexxer is with a faction blessed weapon. Runic Gold, Agapite or higher.

Always have a "Faction Blessed" Large Battle Axe ( I think they Hit the Most, not sure )
And Always carry a couple "Hard Hitting" Dp or even lesser Poisened Katana's.
(If you want to get really ruff, get yourself a "Faction Bless" Katana w/ the axe).

Mixing up the poisened Katana , Potions , and Massive damage Axe with 100 Dex is extremely deadly.

IF YOUR NOT MACING! High AR enemies may be an issue.Call your buddies in to Sync Armor boy! Armor boy is a rarity. But you'll be killing everything else in sight. Probobley pretty fast too!

-666-

Squire

Sloth-hybrid;1486036 said:
is none of the above an option because alchy dexxers are for fuckin noobs. Really, all your macros can fit into 5 keys & a mouse wheel.

I agree with you 100%, sadly there is no getting through to these people =[

Amazonia

Sorceror

IF YOUR NOT MACING! High AR enemies may be an issue.Call your buddies in to Sync Armor boy! Armor boy is a rarity. But you'll be killing everything else in sight. Probobley pretty fast too!

I fought a guy with 60 Ar with an heavy crossbow, I did terrible damage. If you break his armors with maces, you won't have any armors to loot =(

Lament

Knight

whos the best alchy dexxer???

me of course!