UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror
Re: best pvper of all time

In what aspect of the game?

5x - Puppet
Alchy - I think there are a couple of different guys who can beat the other on any given day.
Best 2v2 partner - Sharp or Parliament I would say. If I wanted myself to be 100% confident in my partner, I would pick one of those guys. I would feel that way with Urinal Cake though too, just for his ability as a caller.

There is no one person who is best in all those areas. Thats a really hard question to answer. Its almost like asking the best sports player of all time, your going to get lots of different answers.

projectSOUND;2066934 said:
who are your characters nasty devil? I always see ur obnoxious comments but never have seen a link to your game character. care to shed some light?

i rarely get on, but i spend a lot of time on the forum. my character is Nasty Devil.

Hes a nonamer.

5x puppet
alchy theres around a top 5-10 people that depending whos getting damage or stuns that day can win
2v2 I hear esk prodigy is the best 2v2er ever to play, heard this from ALOT of people actually.
7x my vote goes to folken he held it down

TheNuthigh

Knight

WillyDaSquid;2066929 said:
In what aspect of the game?

5x - Puppet
Alchy - I think there are a couple of different guys who can beat the other on any given day.
Best 2v2 partner - Sharp or Parliament I would say. If I wanted myself to be 100% confident in my partner, I would pick one of those guys. I would feel that way with Urinal Cake though too, just for his ability as a caller.

There is no one person who is best in all those areas. Thats a really hard question to answer. Its almost like asking the best sports player of all time, your going to get lots of different answers.

sharp is ok
par is sub par

urinal cake is worse than mj on the come back
and a law enforcement officer.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

TheNuthigh;2066940 said:
sharp is ok
par is sub par

urinal cake is worse than mj on the come back
and a law enforcement officer.

LORD T IS THE BEST PVPER OF ALL TIME

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

I think I am the only one who finds the Kanye pop ups funny..

It felt right.. like a time when you should use a slow clap.

parliament james and robo are amazing 2v2 partners--can never go wrong w one of those guys

slip was good at everything
sheivan
raserei had his own niche
esk was very good but before my time

some other notable mentions

spooj
alexc
jason
ghost
amon

Doctor Jones;2066948 said:
parliament james and robo are amazing 2v2 partners--can never go wrong w one of those guys

slip was good at everything
sheivan
raserei had his own niche
esk was very good but before my time

some other notable mentions

spooj
alexc
jason
ghost
amon

Kinda sad spooj can make that list and I don't when I bust his ass, lol.

Ontop of that slip was banned for cheating, I'm not going to argue about whether or not he cheated consistently, but he got banned for it so ill base that off that.

Sheivan was alright in his time, ras is damn good, esk is before my time.

projectSOUND;2066973 said:
DOOD HOW COME ABHORSEN ISNT ON THIS LIST? IM LIKE THE BEST

thats you Dany...

Actually i was kinda curious how someone i can beat consistently makes a list, and I don't. no cpas lock, no miss spellings, no gloating.

Dany Mortal;2066976 said:
Actually i was kinda curious how someone i can beat consistently makes a list, and I don't. no cpas lock, no miss spellings, no gloating.

spooj's understanding of 5x has impressed me as of late

for me, it's not just about who wins