UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

fatesweave

Wanderer
Re: best pvper of all time

best pvpers of all time have mostly left the server and dont play often in my opinion amon used to own 5x and im sure could take out most our top 5xers nowadays...jesse jane confusion kieche slip a few of the me ku shus all were greats some we see around now a days some we dont

the Real question is is the best female pvper on server it definetly narrows the field im my money is on yuki or Bugs bunny im still torn on the subject

Sprint-

Wanderer

fatesweave;2070883 said:
best pvpers of all time have mostly left the server and dont play often in my opinion amon used to own 5x and im sure could take out most our top 5xers nowadays...jesse jane confusion kieche slip a few of the me ku shus all were greats some we see around now a days some we dont

the Real question is is the best female pvper on server it definetly narrows the field im my money is on yuki or Bugs bunny im still torn on the subject

jesse jane has never been a great pvper

coldblood

Knight

fatesweave;2070883 said:

hahahahahaaha
the good ones left before all these came to uog

Lament

Knight

Dany Mortal;2069180 said:
I can kill you easy and ras can kill me, whats dat say, Kid.

But who am I but a nerd and you're a pimpin cali millionaire.

I just owned you in the 1v1 alchy tourney... still think youre better than me?

you tried dumping me a few times and couldnt even get me past 50%

you dont have anything for me dany unless you were to spam pots...

I might not play this game as much as nerds like you raserei, but when i do I show that i'm still one of the best alchy mages

Lament;2071933 said:

I might not play this game as much as nerds like you raserei, but when i do I show that i'm still one of the best alchy mages

you went under 50% NUMEROUS times

You were protectioning
You were spamming pots
You were fighting like a faggot
You refuse to fight me for money
You are not better then me

Sprint-

Wanderer

Lament;2071933 said:

I have beat you in every alchy tourney I have fought you in.. you still say you're better than me.

and no, you suck.

theobe

Sorceror

zerot;2070666 said:
I have kind of come across that already. I'm just wondering when it all ends? When do people grow up and realize it's a video game? Especially considering it's a game with wizards and spears and dragons. I mean come on... Just play. Everyone will die sooner or later whether 1v1, 2v2, by gank, even by a random PvM experience. Why is it such a big deal? I remember Pax and Puppet back in the 2005/06 era (and I'm sure there were many more than this, but specific to me, these were who I was around) and when they would die, nobody would say a thing. Neither party would. You just kept dueling and when it was done, you'd finish with "gfs". It's mildly disturbing seeing what people say now. What has happened?

your totally right

i love how heavy smoker when he dies he always says wow i lagged haha

56k connection? hes bullshitting us he run as fast as us on the battle field

Squire

I hate kids who think that just because they're better then everyone gives them the right to shit talk.

TheNuthigh

Knight

Dany Mortal;2071936 said:
you went under 50% NUMEROUS times

You were protectioning
You were spamming pots
You were fighting like a faggot
You refuse to fight me for money
You are not better then me

you dodge 1v1 for money

Raserei;2070889 said:
jesse jane has never been a great pvper

he's 20 times better than you could ever dream to be.

theobe;2073327 said:
your totally right

i love how heavy smoker when he dies he always says wow i lagged haha

56k connection? hes bullshitting us he run as fast as us on the battle field

ohi

1382;2073338 said:
I hate kids who think that just because they're better then everyone gives them the right to shit talk.

numbers get a name, than post. thanks.

Squire

TheNuthigh;2073415 said:
numbers get a name, than post. thanks.
Hey blind one, read, and then you might know who I am.

Thanks,
Read Signature Scrub.