UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best pvper of all time

Re: best pvper of all time

Dany Mortal;2070066 said:
you're a dick riding frenchy your vote means nothing

means more then yours bub., upload the video

so everyone can laugh at how bad you are at throwing pots.

Simon Cowell;2069980 said:
Says the guy whose too chicken shit to pit duel him because you have to use wands or you die.

hey nobody, he used more wands, and still died. he started using THE wands, and still died. he threw the first punch, AND STILL GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED. yes there was audience of like 7 so go ask them u pos pussy bitch faggot. ask nc-17,parl,josey,ras,sig to post in here. i dont think they will be lieing to make dany mortal feel better about his 6 inch stretched in diameter asshole

and using 25 gheal wand charges and losing.... thats gotta be a record

chance21021;2070072 said:
means more then yours bub., upload the video

so everyone can laugh at how bad you are at throwing pots.

hey nobody, he used more wands, and still died. he started using THE wands, and still died. he threw the first punch, AND STILL GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED. yes there was audience of like 7 so go ask them u pos pussy bitch faggot. ask nc-17,parl,josey,ras,sig to post in here. i dont think they will be lieing to make dany mortal feel better about his 6 inch stretched in diameter asshole

and using 25 gheal wand charges and losing.... thats gotta be a record

If he's so bad why are you dodging the pit duels. I remember you used to do pit duels all the time, well till you got your ass handed to you.

Simon Cowell;2070077 said:
If he's so bad why are you dodging the pit duels. I remember you used to do pit duels all the time, well till you got your ass handed to you.

he just lost 2:0 i have nothing to prove. he recorded it, tell him to upload it.

now get out of the faction forums, its not like your even an average pvper or something.

chance21021;2070078 said:
he just lost 2:0 i have nothing to prove. he recorded it, tell him to upload it.

now get out of the faction forums, its not like your even an average pvper or something.

Dodge number 4 (btw nice irrelevant argument)

F3rr37

Wanderer

simon cowell the forum warrior instigating fights for others...

whens the last time you pvp'd?

1v1 me for 50 mil anytime after 5 CST today

grape-soda

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2070141 said:
Once again irrelevant to the subject dodge number 5

I think it's funny how you are still whining after Dany clearly lost... You're whining because Chance used wands in the field?? One thing that makes a good pvper is being able to adapt to any play style and any format. And from what I read Dany used wands as well..

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Aside from the cheaters. Everybody on this server has the same advantage as everybody else. If you choose not to take that advantage that's your own fault. Don't come on the forums whining like a bitch about it.

Squire

who cares, this turned into a 'best pvper of all time' your own opinion thing and then everyone starts strokin the epeen, wtf? lame thread imho.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Damn, Danys got himself a fan club..

Spit shine them sandies for him too, man? Rub his feet when hes stressed out?

I mean, I know you're his friend, but let him fight his own battles. I think he can take care of this himself -- jeeeeeeez.