UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blacksmithy Power Scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilverz

Wanderer
Blacksmithy Power Scrolls

I have a Blacksmithy Power Scroll +5. If I use this and a +20 do i recieve 125 skill cap ? what is the max skill cap on uogamers ?

Zowie

Wanderer
No, it will just make your cap 120. The max skill cap for any skill is 100, with the exception of tailoring and smithy. (Which was an accident I believe)

fonis

Knight
Doubt it was an accident.

Also, max isn't 100 for mining, which can hit a non-real 105 with gloves.

Tactics can also hit a non-real 125.

Adam1011

Wanderer
How much are these powerscrolls worth ? Can anyone give me the low down on how one obtain one? Also would like to know what Runic hammers go for?

Zilverz

Wanderer
adam, i have 2 smiths. i sell things to NPC Blacksmith vendor about 3 -4 times a day on both characters. so about 8 BODs for the day. 99% of the time they are shit deeds or so random makes it almost impossible to complete a large order by yourself

Zilverz

Wanderer
Zowie said:
No, it will just make your cap 120. The max skill cap for any skill is 100, with the exception of tailoring and smithy. (Which was an accident I believe)

Thank you for your reply. I wanted to make sure i didnt end up "Wasting" these hard to get scrolls from that scenario. Thank you.

Galgum

Page
2 smiths? I know a guy who has 20 smiths and he gets mad bods, won't share though =\
As for 120 scrolls, they are about a mil in my books, you can get them from lbods, I think the easiest one is the 20 eq dull copper plate, since I myself get those bods quite frequently.

Zilverz

Wanderer
fonis said:
Doubt it was an accident.

Also, max isn't 100 for mining, which can hit a non-real 105 with gloves.

Tactics can also hit a non-real 125.

Those 5% mining gloves seem hard to get ... what do they sell for ? ? 10k ? or more ? i usually sold my 3% gloves for about 2k or traded them out for ingots.. but now i dont even waste my time .. i throw those BODz on the ground.

fonis

Knight
I keep all my bods but weapon ones and iron helmet / shields (except Plate helmet). Why not, I mean, bod books rule :p

But yeah, kjlimo had a pretty good pricing system down.. 120 was a million. 105, 110, 115 all below or = to 400k, but I can't recall.

Galgum

Page
Yeah, the post hijacker is quite rich, he still owes me 300k for funding his ass at the beginning getting iggies and such.

Speaking of... I'm hijacking this post, thx.

Fonis, screw you, answer my e-mails now.

Zilverz

Wanderer
Galgum said:
Yeah, the post hijacker is quite rich, he still owes me 300k for funding his ass at the beginning getting iggies and such.

Speaking of... I'm hijacking this post, thx.

Fonis, screw you, answer my e-mails now.

wow and you guys continue to be gay <cheers>

Galgum

Page
Zilverz said:
wow and you guys continue to be gay <cheers>

Um thanks, but due to the level of insult you just dealt us, I'm probably gonna cry myself to sleep tonight, because after all, your opinion means everything to me.

Galgum

Page
Red and Yellow are relatively easy to get, 4 per?
White isn't too hard, just a lot of waiting, so 6-8 per?
Blue, yeah that's a hard one, you can probably get like 20 per.
Black, 8-10 per, roughly.
Green, 8 per, atleast.

fonis

Knight
Depends on the color. Gold and Red are the cheapest and Drags and Drakes do those colors. Black, Green, and white are the next tier as white wyrms, shadow wyrms, and swamp drags each have those as well as the ancient wyrm giving all colors but Blue. Blue being the rarest as only sea serpents have them. I think I bought like 40 of red, gold, and black at 20k once. I probably overpaid, but I needed them.

Galgum

Page
Yeah, our Power Ranger Reunion post is coming soon, as soon as we have a lan party that fonis can make =(

Adam1011

Wanderer
One Last Question

One Last Question, promise
actually i asked it earlier, but how much do runic hammers go for?
sorry for the third degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.