UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blacksmithy Power Scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galgum

Page
That's fine, dull copper through bronze are relatively easy to get, anything beyond requires luck of the bods. Dull and Shadow are like dirt cheap, Copper is I think 40k? Bronze I've seen go for 150k because it's the best runic for the least work. Monty is trying to sell Gold charges at 100k each or so, but people said the hammer is just worth 500k. Aggy is a lot more expensive, like a little over a mil, Verite, more than that, probably 2 mil. Valorite, if you're ever lucky enough to get that, you could probably sell charges for a mil each. The hammer itself you could probably sell for a lot.

DasSchaf

Wanderer
Re: Blacksmithy Power Scrolls

ok since this post bumped back up from nowhere i will answer some of the unanswered questions:
worth of:
120 blacksmith powerscroll - 1mill
115 blacksmith powerscroll - 300k
110 blacksmith powerscroll - 100k
105 blacksmith powerscroll - 50k

dull copper runic - 10k
shadow runic - 50k
copper runic - 100k
bronze runic - 250k
gold runic - dont remember surely but around 1,5mill i think?
agapite runic - around 3-5mill maybe?
verite runic - around 5-8 mill?
valorite runic - well 17 mill and up

absolute not sure on agapite and verite runic
and kinda unsure on gold runic
other prices are what i sold items for myself or saw them sell for or the highest bids for them (valorite runic)

Status
Not open for further replies.