UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[blowpouch command...

[blowpouch command...

can you please add this? i cba setting up the use once in razor it takes forever :(

if u can script a hero/evil system than this should be np :(

Slopko

Wanderer
Re: [blowpouch command...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE ADD THIS ONE SIMPLE COMMAND.

and if you're feeling generious, could you also add [drinkheal [drinkcure [drinkrefresh ?

razor isn't the best for doing these simple things, it often gets queved up and delays. these commands would only even the playing field for us razor users against play uo users.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

If you added the [ commands I could just delete razor, that would make me happy.

Mustafa

Wanderer

i don't even know that they have any commands except the basic ones... what [ commands are there that are useful?

Flipper

Knight

[drinkcure would be nice because when you hold the button down it's still slow as fuck =9+^%_+#(_&$(_&)&)&)))))))))))&^&^^^^^^^^^^^

Can this suggestion be pushed up? I dont see how it would hurt anything... it would only benefit the players.

<===>

Voodoo Child

Wanderer

i dont know, drink cure and drink heal aren't slow for me and i use razor.
my macros is like this

mwheeldown - play healcurepots

if poisoned then
exec: drink cure
else
exec: drink heal
end if

if ur at full hp it wont drink teh pot so no further scripting needed.

alf?