UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[blowpouch command...

Flipper

Knight
Re: [blowpouch command...

That's slow as hell man. How often do you have to cure within .2 seconds? For instance, when there's a three mand dump and one holds the poison well enough that you have the smallest possible window to cure. That macro will NOT work.

Voodoo Child

Wanderer

maybe but i try not to get into 3v1 situations. I'll run, run and hide, run and recall, or panic and die. All excellent choices, none with too negative an outcome.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

Voodoo Child said:
maybe but i try not to get into 3v1 situations. I'll run, run and hide, run and recall, or panic and die. All excellent choices, none with too negative an outcome.
true that

The reason I am for this is with these commands, [bandageself [drinkcure and so on, one could use just the original client and be able compete just fine. I know this has been suggested in the past. I also don't think it will happen anytime soon. :(

AbsolvingReason said:
The reason I am for this is with these commands, [bandageself [drinkcure and so on, one could use just the original client and be able compete just fine. I know this has been suggested in the past. I also don't think it will happen anytime soon. :(
I use the original client. It's not THAT bad... except I cant chug and heal without clicking. I get by... but this would be awesome.

*sigh...* what would this hurt?

<===>

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

the Banana Man said:
I use the original client. It's not THAT bad... except I cant chug and heal without clicking. I get by... but this would be awesome.

<===>
no one, and thats why it cant be done

^_^

Slopko

Wanderer

rawr i made a thread like this months ago, im gonna bump it to get more attention on the subject

Mustafa

Wanderer

the Banana Man said:

<===>

If you use the noramal client why would you care for a change like this? The whole point of using the normal client is to feel like you're being old-school... and by adding commands would defeat the purpose.

Slopko

Wanderer

cursis said:
If you use the noramal client why would you care for a change like this? The whole point of using the normal client is to feel like you're being old-school... and by adding commands would defeat the purpose.
maybe we'd also like to have them as alternatives to the chunky whacky razor ones that aren't very reliable, while people on kuoc have the ability to insta cure flawlessly with a heal pot right after np. it can't be that complicated if the dudes over at dfi could do it.

cursis said:
Actually... I use a normal client because I dont need other programs to play the game for me. A change like this wouldnt change much about the game...

<===>

So you guys say using PlayUO is cheating yet you want to be able to hold a key to blow a pouch or drink a pot because Razor does it to slow? You want to be able to do something not even the all mighty PlayUO can't do and you call yourself straight players..

Slopko

Wanderer

Dipset said:
So you guys say using PlayUO is cheating yet you want to be able to hold a key to blow a pouch or drink a pot because Razor does it to slow? You want to be able to do something not even the all mighty PlayUO can't do and you call yourself straight players..
uh what? playuo can do everything asked for in this thread and do it perfect.

Slopko said:
uh what? playuo can do everything asked for in this thread and do it perfect.
Yet you still have to add them to it's UseOnce system in pretty much the same way as Razor (as per pouches)? And Razor only fucked up with pots when you don't let it search all containers.

Zippy

Razor Creator

Maybe you should report the problems razor has with this?

If its too slow, you probably have your razor setup incorrectly.

Also it is worth mentioning that if this was done properly on ANY shard, you would still get "You must wait to perform another action." messages and stuff.... The whole point of the razor queue is to avoid that.

Razor Macros > Record Macro > Record > Open Pouch > Stop.

Razor Hot Keys > Macros > Pouch Macro > Set to key.

Hit that key as you need to blow open a pouch.

Works like a charm.

MMMMMMMM, Logic.