UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Boo Town

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer
Boo Town

At the midnight hour bringing in Saturday morning, a spell of Halloween magic was cast, opening a portal to an otherwise hidden town. Boo Town is a place where the ghosties, the ghoulies, and things that go bump in the night roam!

If you dare to enter Boo Town, you will be greeted by Goblin shopkeepers, skeletal bankers, and a host of lesser spooks and shades. While most of the zombies and mummies wandering this tiny little village carry little gold, occassionally you may find that more frightening creatures such as the Werewolves or even the Boogie Man appear! (Rumor has it that every so often, one of these more powerful residents of Boo Town has a chance to drop a special treat bag with a little something extra!)

If you dare, then act fast! For the portal to Boo Town will only remain open until All Saints Day, when the good power of the gods will shut the gate once more to this otherworldly realm!

EDIT: IF YOU ARE NOT UPDATED TO THE LATEST PATCH YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS AGAINST THE MINI BOSSES.

This is a strictly PvM event, meaning you will not be capable of engaging in combat when in the confines of this tiny village. If you do not like it, too bad. Feel free to participate in one of the many weekly PvP tournaments to suit your needs. Mini boss spawns will be random and have a chance at dropping an extra little prize, but no unique or ultra rare items will be found. Have fun and good luck.

Gates are found at West Britain Bank and Buc's Den docks

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Boo Town

I should elaborate and mention that the mini bosses are "hand crafted" so to speak, and thus are not able to be tied to a spawner. Therefore, the attacks of the more interesting monsters will come in waves which are manually initiated where as the more ordinary things such as skeletons and mummies and cursed will be there all the time.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

If you cannot patch you risk being attacked by the minibosses and not being able to see them. However, since the mini bosses are not the prodominant part of the fighting, you should be able to still visit and slay mummies, zombies, liches, and have a look around. Just be forwarned. ;)

Just remember folks that without that many people there killing stuff the amount of spawn can easily overwhelm you if you just run in!

Here are some screenshots so far:

lordmatt said:
Up the spawn rate! The jap tamers are reduced to spamming all kill on skeletons. =(
LOL

He speaks truth......not like I was with him or anything thou....don't start that rumor.

Reaver

Wanderer

nice change of pace thx

the doors to the bar in the west south west were locked :( i need a drink...

After going there, i was quite deceived... eaven the vesper spawn even for 4days was nices. in boo town there a spawn of huge amount of skeletons one lich and the mini bosses that 10ppl kill and only one gets to loot. should make the place bigger and more spawned with monsters that ppl actually like to kill likc liches instead of running of useless skeletons

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

If you don't like it then don't go but stop with the negativity and don't lie about the spawn. Refrain from posting again in this thread.

There are multiple lich spawns but they are on a higher timer because it would be pushing it to have a structured PvM event which floods high gold monsters. And this is not just for the tamers, this is for the little guys too. And I've seen many a noob on foot gleefully whacking away at a mummy with his NPC bought katana feeling like king of the world. If you want a better chance at looting the big monsters like Boogie Man, you should probably party up with several friends. Free loot isn't happening not because we are assholes, but because players who are assholes will sit around while somebody else kills the monster and then jack all the loot.

Warned.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Yes Das, Val always agrees with me and plays with me ingame but on the forums we're supposed to be hated enemies. That's because he knows I'm a loveable person. Which I am. <3 me now. kthx =)

DasSchaf

Wanderer

lordmatt said:
Yes Das, Val always agrees with me and plays with me ingame but on the forums we're supposed to be hated enemies. That's because he knows I'm a loveable person. Which I am. <3 me now. kthx =)
i allways <3 you
omg your a thief oh no i have to hate you know :)
jk
much <3
well another useless post with bad english ;/