UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Boo Town

lordmatt

Sorceror
Re: Boo Town

I think your english is excellent. <3
You should've been around 45 mins ago, lots of people left. So I got stuck solo'ing almost a dozen knights and mummys, and the skele drag I was trying to kill. Plus the other random one-hit-dead things. It was a lot of fun. =)

DasSchaf

Wanderer

lordmatt said:
I think your english is excellent. <3
You should've been around 45 mins ago, lots of people left. So I got stuck solo'ing almost a dozen knights and mummys, and the skele drag I was trying to kill. Plus the other random one-hit-dead things. It was a lot of fun. =)
you allways seem to have a lot of fun anyways =)
especially when you hope for the monsters to attack my defenseless chars =)
dont kill all those poor thingys they only want to be left alone in their nice boo town and you come and kill all of them :(

Flipper

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx said:
WTF i get warned? for telling my opinion??? i said i was "deceived" i didnt say that the event sux or anything, i only said that its not as good as i thought it would be. if u cant take any negative feedback then u shouldnt be making events, tnx

Wow

You're incredibly stupid.

Quit while you're ahead dude.

Dazed

Wanderer

Yea thanks a ton for running the Boo Town event. It was a blast and a very fun break from PvP and T Hunting

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Valvorius Fess said:
What was the end........I was lagging mad at boo and the devil shard? :(
Yea i want to know to what the ending was, the last i saw was a black widow spawningn next to me with a ping ranging from 4000 to 8000 and after that thing was dead it was quit there and i had to log anyways ;/

lordmatt

Sorceror

At the end a super hard version of the boogie man spawned, I don't know what kind of loot it had but all I stole was like 800gp then I quit getting dialoge so I assumed it was empty. But when it died stacks of 1k spawned all over the ground, and random BOD cloth and neat things like vines and magic stuff.

And don't worry, even I got some really bad spikes. Made me =(.

sunfiregt

Wanderer

Thanks for building the area and taking the time to decorate and spawn it. I had a lot of fun in Boo Town. Now you just need to work on HoHo Town.